Improve Movies

TRASHBAT said:
Pomtry said:
It just seemed to drag on for me and I hated the guy who played frodo .

Elijah Wood? how dare you! :lol:
I laughed so much when he pulled out that engagement ring in Deep Impact.

He has a face you just want to smack.

..........I'm Elijah Wood. Wheh Wheh Wheh!
.. :cry:.../
../|\
.|.|.|
../.\
.|...|

:D

Another movie that was totaly crap

Brokeback mountain

What the hell where they thinking when they did this. Where they stoned when they thought this up :shock:

Seriously this movie doesnt need to be remade it just shouldnt of been made

Ahhh Brokeback Mountain was ok! Though its the sort of film you can only really watch once.

Though it was interesting to see how many lads,on their own,were in the cinema...

And the guy next to us appeared to be really enjoying the on screen butt sex :shock:

TRASHBAT said:
Ahhh Brokeback Mountain was ok! Though its the sort of film you can only really watch once.

Though it was interesting to see how many lads,on their own,were in the cinema...

And the guy next to us appeared to be really enjoying the on screen butt sex :shock:

All another reason to not see the film. :lol:

Was at a Kevin Smith live show a few weeks ago and someone asked him this question and I swear to god one of the fan boys shouted out Jersey Girl.

Another movie that I didnt like and that seriously needed improving was kill bill. (Sorry to people who actualy think this movie is good :p )

I just think the movie was just taking the piss out of the martial arts

Peter Jackson's King Kong could do with a trim. Or perhaps liposuction is a more appropriate metaphor. For starters. There's half an hour between each stroke of 'S K U L L I S L A N D' that could go, to bring the running time under the Forty Eight hour mark.

And while i'm bitching about long movies filled with their own self-worth, 2001 A Space Odyssey would have been far more watchable if the second part hadn't been about the wonders of people walking places really slowly. Keep the monkeys, Hal and even the obscure final space baby bit, kill the pointless 'hey look! space travel happened! aren't we profound because we looked into the classical record shop over the weekend!' bit.

The Matrix could have been better if Keanu Reeves had absolutely nothing to do with it, the sequels could have been better if... actually, they're so bad I'm convinced that they couldn't possibly have ever been good.

The Harry Potter movies don't deserve a place on a list of 'to be improved' films. It would be entirely impossible to cast the early movies with kids who didn't deserve cremation, because child actors only come in one flavour. Vomitacious. The later movies aren't really so bad. They give the flabby books a much needed tape worm infection, making them far more reasonably proportioned.

I feel ill upset some people here and say.. The Godfather. I sat through 3 hours of what can only be described as Parkinson: The Movie. Even the head scene was over hyped. They need to trim this down an hour and stop calling it 'THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER!!'.
The second one bugged me more and I could only watch half of it, because of all the italian talking without subs. Meh.

/Rant.

Xelis said:
I feel ill upset some people here and say.. The Godfather. I sat through 3 hours of what can only be described as Parkinson: The Movie. Even the head scene was over hyped. They need to trim this down an hour and stop calling it 'THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER!!'.
The second one bugged me more and I could only watch half of it, because of all the italian talking without subs. Meh.

/Rant.

For some reason I watched 10 minutes of this movie and said what a piece of crap :shock: Im jus not into all that gangster stuff most people like

Yeah same here. I personally hate Action Movie and Car Movies; with there pointless explosions and guns, For example Mission Impossibles, Need For Speeds, xXx. you get the idea.

Rather watch any Comedy (If its watchable) or even a Romance movie, lawl.

One of the all time worst movies has to be Date Movie. Its just sickening.

jayme12345 said:
Yeah same here. I personally hate Action Movie and Car Movies; with there pointless explosions and guns, For example Mission Impossibles, Need For Speeds, xXx. you get the idea.

Oohh, points against you for saying such slanderous things against the MI movies.

However I do agree about the NFS's, they were the biggest piles of **** ever, with such innacurate portayal's on the environments they were based around.

Hyaku said:
jayme12345 said:

Oohh, points against you for saying such slanderous things against the MI movies.

However I do agree about the NFS's, they were the biggest piles of **** ever, with such innacurate portayal's on the environments they were based around.

how can you say that about need for speed?? i love car movies (not my favourite but still pretty good!

you get to see nice cars and wish you had them lol

wocket said:
Hyaku said:
jayme12345 said:

how can you say that about need for speed?? i love car movies (not my favourite but still pretty good!

you get to see nice cars and wish you had them lol

The movie sucked as a whole regardless, rendering it unwatchable by my standards.

Back