Improve Movies

How about NOT casting some non-americans in some of Hollywoods movies, I get so annoyed with the clean cut yanks saving the day, Tom Cruise ruined The Last Samurai in my opinion

McIcy said:
How about NOT casting some non-americans in some of Hollywoods movies, I get so annoyed with the clean cut yanks saving the day, Tom Cruise ruined The Last Samurai in my opinion

I could say so many things about how that movie was crappy, but instead I'll just agree with what you just said. ;D

Hyaku said:
McIcy said:

I could say so many things about how that movie was crappy, but instead I'll just agree with what you just said. ;D

The best part out of all that movie would probably be the ending seen I wouldnt change that at all. But throughout there was a few things that you just thought WTF

Pomtry said:
Hyaku said:
McIcy said:

The best part out of all that movie would probably be the ending seen I wouldnt change that at all. But throughout there was a few things that you just thought WTF

It's totally awesome when they turn the machine gun/cannon things on them and all the samurai get raped.

Awesome.

Pomtry said:
Hyaku said:
McIcy said:

Oh you mean where the credits are rolling, I agree that is the best bit cause you know you can go home

Hyaku said:
TRASHBAT said:
Just occured to me.The Harry Potter films as a whole.The child actors,hate them all.Awful.

They've gone far past improvision.
I'd recommend a global recall of all HP products. :wink:

The acting in the harry potter movies just makes me want to poke my eyes out its that bad

That's because it's been "American-ised" or "Hollywood-ed". They thought they could get away with it by using British actors and British settings, but they still failed. Unfortunately, I've already bought the first three films on DVD, so I feel obligated to buy the rest.

LORD OF THE RINGS - did it really need 3 movies? Why didn't Gandelf just fly them to the volcano on that giant bird at the very start..... I mean come on its like 12 hours long in total, and 11 hours of that is Sam and Frodo walking and trying not to get off with one another.

McIcy said:
LORD OF THE RINGS - did it really need 3 movies? Why didn't Gandelf just fly them to the volcano on that giant bird at the very start..... I mean come on its like 12 hours long in total, and 11 hours of that is Sam and Frodo walking and trying not to get off with one another.

All I remember about LOTR is the incredibly uncomfortable 3+ hours I was sat down for each of them. :x

Hyaku said:
McIcy said:

All I remember about LOTR is the incredibly uncomfortable 3+ hours I was sat down for each of them. :x

LOTR was just a load of garbage. Thats pretty much all I can say oh ye and the acting sucked

Pomtry said:
Hyaku said:
McIcy said:

LOTR was just a load of garbage. Thats pretty much all I can say oh ye and the acting sucked

Not really, it was great stuff - just a little too drawn out.

I wonder how many people developed piles after all the sitting?

Back