Improve Movies

Pomtry

Combat Butler
What movie did you think needed improving and how. There are a lot of movies out there that are great but can be made better. Theres a lot of movies out there that suck but could be made great.

So what movie would you recreate or improve on and tell us what you would do to improve it.

Pomtry said:
What movie did you think needed improving and how. There are a lot of movies out there that are great but can be made better. Theres a lot of movies out there that suck but could be made great.

So what movie would you recreate or improve on and tell us what you would do to improve it.

About 99% of the movies I've seen needed improvision in at least one area, but I'll list some improvements I'd give to my favorite movie; Independence Day:

- Less of the whole 'America is the best' attitude conveyed throughout the movie.

- The guy played the role as The US President had the shittiest acting imaginable, and was completelu unbelievable as a leader.

- Apparently, Will Smith's character can pilot both an archaic spaceship which crash landing in the 50's, a black hawk fighter, and a military helicopter all at once; because we all know they're so similar >_>

- Didn't show enough of the aliens

- The Area 51 was a load

Theres like a million more, but those were the major ones.

Despite all that, Independence day was ownage. xD

Remove the fluffy ending where everyone is safe from the end of War of the Worlds.

Give the Death Note movies a darker look and atmosphere. Also get rid of Dani California as the theme song and replace it with something composed for the movie.

Can't think of anymore right now.

Superman returns, that was aweful, why didn't louise ask superman when he raped her??? I am serious as he wiped her memory when he left earth so she would have no memory of the sex yet she calmly excepts the fact that she has had his son

The Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions: Keep all the action scenes and rework everything else. That Architect stuff was a load of bull.

The Matrix (the first one) was perfect. No change needed.

McIcy said:
Superman returns, that was aweful, why didn't louise ask superman when he raped her??? I am serious as he wiped her memory when he left earth so she would have no memory of the sex yet she calmly excepts the fact that she has had his son

Thats a really good point! I never picked up on that!

Maxon said:
The Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions: Keep all the action scenes and rework everything else. That Architect stuff was a load of bull.

The Matrix (the first one) was perfect. No change needed.

I used to rip on my friends so badly, because they though the trilogy was the best thing that ever happened to cinema... >_>

Although I enjoyed the matrix, I'd say even the first one was average at best, and the rest of them were just <b>BAD</b>.

Hyaku said:
I used to rip on my friends so badly, because they though the trilogy was the best thing that ever happened to cinema... >_>
Same goes for me when people tell me Star Wars (IV, V, VI) is the best trilogy ever.

Lupus Inu said:
Alien vs Predator was never created as a film.

And now we have the sequel to look forward too.... argh

The Matrix, well its sequels, why did the machines make a deal just kill them all, surely they are smart enough to have worked out how to a) clear the sky or b) develope a new fuel, that wasn't so much of a pain in ass as us humans

Pomtry said:
Hyaku said:
Lupus Inu said:

I'm ashamed to say I own this movie on DVD. :oops:

So you should be

whats the big deal i liked it and..........(scrats head)..........i'd say...............ummm.......The Green Mile even if its like my fave film its just so sad change the ending so its all sunshine and rainbows YAY :D .

Vash said:
Pomtry said:
Hyaku said:
Lupus Inu said:

I'm ashamed to say I own this movie on DVD. :oops:

So you should be

whats the big deal i liked it and..........(scrats head)..........i'd say...............ummm.......The Green Mile even if its like my fave film its just so sad change the ending so its all sunshine and rainbows YAY :D .

That movie was great, especially the crazy guy who gets sent there xD:

"OH YEAHHH!!, HE'S COOKIN' NOW!!!" :lol:

The whole "humans as batteries" thing in the Matrix (introduced right at the start) pretty much turned me off the whole thing as anything near plausable sci-fi...the first film was 'entertaining'...the rest were awful...

[Happosai]

In moon child (my favourite) i would like to change the ending to be happy! and maybe add detail to why there is floating fish (not that i dont love the fish but i would love to no why?!?) and keep it in one language it confuses me keep changing!

wocket said:
In moon child (my favourite) i would like to change the ending to be happy! and maybe add detail to why there is floating fish (not that i dont love the fish but i would love to no why?!?) and keep it in one language it confuses me keep changing!

Theres floating fish because he had just taken drugs...he was high.I also think a happy ending would of sucked,it was perfect.Though predictable i must say.

Back