I Give Up!

skikes

Stand User
This is a BIG moment for me and i'm going to ask everyone for support for today skikes "ready2rave" dubois is giving up smoking!

ive been smoking for 4years and and i just seem to be smoking more and more, currently im between 30-40 fags a day and it's killing my chest!

So today i said **** IT and binned them. its gonna be sooo hard but wish me luck =D

any1 else care to join me?

30-40 a day?

I got it. The flag won't even reach half mass anymore, right? :lol:

Good luck, but most people who actually do quit succeed on their 4-5 attempt.

30 to 40 a day? Jeez, it's killing your wallet too, think of what you can buy with all that spare money! Anyway, good luck!

Sorry i won't be joining you because smoking is disgusting. Good luck, just wait until you get past day 3.

Just out of curiousity, how the hell do you fund such a habit of that size?

The average 10 deck is like.. errr £4.00-ish? :?

4 x £4.00 = £16.00 x 7 = £112.00 a week

Do you even have cash to buy anything else?

Hyaku said:
30-40 a day?

I got it. The flag won't even reach half mass anymore, right? :lol:

Good luck, but most people who actually do quit succeed on their 4-5 attempt.

the flag is flying very high thank you very much! lol

a 20 pack is £4 then 10 is £2... it normally works out i spend about £50 a week on fags the rest of my wages goes on clothes :s

Trade one addiction for the other.

It's an easier move, considering someone who inhaled 40 deathsticks a day isn't going to be able to quit just like that.

I suggest nasal inhalers. :p

Hyaku said:
You go off an addiction to better yourself... Isn't trading addictions a case where the problem isn't solved? :D

Good luck in it! I step on sticks, I don't put them in my mouth. :p

Chaz said:
Hyaku said:
You go off an addiction to better yourself... Isn't trading addictions a case where the problem isn't solved? :D

Good luck in it! I step on sticks, I don't put them in my mouth. :p

Yes, however I can't think of another hobby off the top of my head where you'd piss away £50+ in a single week.

Unless the OP becomes addicting to smoking pure tobacco fine cigars.

Hyaku said:
Hyaku said:

Fine cigars come at £50 a pop, not enough for a week.

Try replacing your fags for a mint, everytime you want a ciggy have a mint instead. Heard that works for some.

Nyu said:
Hyaku said:
Hyaku said:

Try replacing your fags for a mint, everytime you want a ciggy have a mint instead. Heard that works for some.

Same with certain gums.

I actually have a moderate addiction to those green Extra.

219RX2KA47L._AA160_.jpg

Those aren't the actual ones, but everyone probably know's the kind I mentioned.

Nyu said:
Hyaku said:
Hyaku said:

thats actually what im doing, went to the shop today and bought loads of mints and gum.

im kinda scared now that im gonna put on loads of weight cause i original started to keep my weight down and as a replacement for blow lol... ya know ur basic 14yo's problems lol

Go for it dude, I gave up a few years ago and haven't looked back, best thing I ever did plus it gave me more money for beer and anime

Back