I Give Up!

skikes said:
i have just went to my bin, lifted out several fag buts and made a roll up out them :eek:

let this be a warning to any1 thinking of starting smoking.. not that any1 chooses to it just sorta happens. its a serious addiction that turns u into a bin poking tramp lol

apart from this ive been doing well... just stressed due to my ex phoning me and being a KNOB!

The mafia are always there.

Good luck Skikes, I can't imagine what it must be like trying to give up, but I know it'll be hard work. Closest thing I had to an addiction would have been an mmorpg, which was hard enough : x

just thought ide give an update on this... it has taken me like 6months lol but i have been officially a non smoker for like a month now wooop!

No congratulations are going to be given to you from me, yet. Go without them for six months and I'll give it to you. ;D

EDIT: Shiiiiit, I misread. >_>

Congratulations, dawg.

Well done, skikes! 6 months without smoking is an achievement, indeed!

I don't smoke, and I've never even considered it (well, not seriously considered it, anyway), so I don't really what you're going through. But, both my parents smoke and a few of my friends do, so I know that giving up is very difficult!

^___^

Aaron said:
Hang on...didn't he say it's taken him six months to pack them in, but he hasn't smoked for a month? =/

yes, yes i did lol ive just been cutting bak over the last 6months, then on patches and stuff but the last months ive been off them with no patches, no nothing and its great, no cravings or anything... but ive replaced it with extreme amounts of coffee lol

Back