How to deal with anime haters?

The way I read your question, the only case you have against your roomies is that they lost your DVD. They may not like what you like, but they have no right to lose it from you accident , or no, you deserve to get recompense for that either replacing the DVD, or giving you the money to do so yourself. I'm married to a woman who won't watch anime for £100 cash, which is fine because I won't watch her soaps, or reality shows for love, nor money either so it's a balanced stalemate. Everyone at work know about my hobby, they take it, or leave it, and personally I couldn't give a toss either way anyway. But your roomy needs to replace that lost DVD pronto.

i dont give a rats ass if haters hate anime
if someone asked me what i like i say i like watching anime and you'll get a varieties of people who loves anime to truly hates anime and between these people you'll get people who dont like anime and they'll say im not in to anime to the people that hates you for liking anime and make fun of you for it.
if they dont like anime that fine thats up to them .......,but if people starts teasing me cause i like something that they dont...... then there just plan idiots thats closed minded and dont care about anyone elses feeling. like e.g im watching this video on utube and its a justice league style anime heroes and some comments are like ( dont mix DC with anime or **** your anime or anime sucks) yeah it makes me angry but these idiots only know on what others have told them on what cool or bad. and you have people who compares cartoons and anime like superman vs goku and we all know what thats like.

kill em, sure u go to jail, but u get 10 years of rent free, 3 square meals, internet and xbox breaks and then after all that u get set free 90 years early and a whole new identity

Ryo Chan said:
kill em, sure u go to jail, but u get 10 years of rent free, 3 square meals, internet and xbox breaks and then after all that u get set free 90 years early and a whole new identity

Tempting... i'll give you that ;p

animefreak17 said:
i know a way how to torture anime haters ............. tie them up and make them watch nothing but filler episodes of every anime

Not all, naruto and bleach will suffice ;)

Tachi- said:
animefreak17 said:
i know a way how to torture anime haters ............. tie them up and make them watch nothing but filler episodes of every anime

Not all, naruto and bleach will suffice ;)
wait i only just realized that watching only anime fillers are a anime fans torture lol

lol yeah and they where the worse fillers in the past 10 years. (not mentioning pokemon which tbh is one BIG FILLER FEST itself)

Make them watch something stupid.... like negima.

Back