How to deal with anime haters?

animefreak17 said:
haters are like religious nutters if its something thats different to what there use to then they attack like a pack of wolfs, and they wont change there mind cause there too simple minded.

Fans can be that way too though. In fact fans can be worse sometimes. Fanatical extremism of just about ANYTHING is bad or at least annoying. It's all about balance.

Jaymii said:
What are you thinking?
1.how life is sort and enjoying it the you want it is very important
2.how hating others hurts you in the long run
3. that if you think different you'll rather be praised or hated for it
4. what anime am i going to get next
5. i hope mvm brings out some good titles
thats what im thinking

people that hate anime dont understand the emotions most animes leave sadness, happiness, laughter, ect and the storys, character development, the art style, the music, the colours, ect all these are things we love about anime that haters will never understand im 120% happy i love anime with my heart. we as fan appropriate anime and understand on the first time we watched an anime depending on the anime we first think this is weird at first and rather say this is crap or i want to see more, luckily for me i wanted to see more.

animefreak17 said:
people that hate anime dont understand the emotions most animes leave sadness, happiness, laughter, ect and the storys, character development, the art style, the music, the colours, ect all these are things we love about anime that haters will never understand im 120% happy i love anime with my heart. we as fan appropriate anime and understand on the first time we watched an anime depending on the anime we first think this is weird at first and rather say this is crap or i want to see more, luckily for me i wanted to see more.
Not true, all those emotions are present in other media too.

K, I'm gonna bump this, cos I need to say it.

I prefer people not liking anime to people who just like anime.

With people who don't like anime, I can atleast talk about things that aren't anime.

With people who just like anime. That's the only thing I can talk about with them. And, seriously, that's boring and will probably get annoying.

Paradox295 said:

With people who don't like anime, I can atleast talk about things that aren't anime.

With people who just like anime. That's the only thing I can talk about with them. And, seriously, that's boring and will probably get annoying.

well this is a forum for anime but who says we cant talk about other things, im game to talk about other things

animefreak17 said:
Paradox295 said:

well this is a forum for anime but who says we cant talk about other things, im game to talk about other things
That's why we have a general forum.. :p

But, yeah, I was more talking about RL people.

Paradox295 said:
animefreak17 said:
Paradox295 said:

That's why we have a general forum.. :p

But, yeah, I was more talking about RL people.
well il chat with you if ya like

I barely know anyone IRL who likes anime (meaning more than watches random "casual appeal" violence-based things like Gantz or Berserk), nevermind "only" likes anime. :-/

ilmaestro said:
I barely know anyone IRL who likes anime (meaning more than watches random "casual appeal" violence-based things like Gantz or Berserk), nevermind "only" likes anime. :-/
i guess im one of them i think

Back