How big is your manga collection?

Ninja Boy! said:
holy cow, for a second on Butch-Cassidy's list i thought he listed each volume just to make it look like a long ass collection, but then scrolling back up at the doubt, i was in shock. that is some nice collection you got there!
take a pic of it and share it, that ocllection must look cool all together on the shelf or however you keep them.

There mixed up at the moment, however I have a new bookcase due in from Argos today so hopefully I can get a picture of the two bookcases full when I get it set up. :D Actually I think their are a dozen or so books I missed in this list... I just cant remember which :?

McIcy said:
Mines not too good due to being more into anime but:

Trigun 1-3
Cowboy Bebop 1-3
Van Von Hunter 1-2
Genshiken 1 (have to wait til birthday before I'm allowed to unwrap the others :cry: )

And thats it, or at least thats all I can remember while sat at work

Now I also have:

Chobits 1 - 5
Genshiken 1 - 6 (7 & 8 are on pre-order)
Initial D 1 - 2 (want them all)

McIcy said:
McIcy said:

Trigun 1-3
Cowboy Bebop 1-3
Van Von Hunter 1-2
Genshiken 1 (have to wait til birthday before I'm allowed to unwrap the others :cry: )

Now I also have:

Chobits 1 - 5

You havn't sold Girls Bravo yet, why not include them? Their still yours... soon to be mine :D

butch-cassidy said:
McIcy said:
McIcy said:

Trigun 1-3
Cowboy Bebop 1-3
Van Von Hunter 1-2

Now I also have:

Chobits 1 - 5

You havn't sold Girls Bravo yet, why not include them? Their still yours... soon to be mine :D

Oh yeah forgot about them

Girls Bravo 1 - 4

only recently have i started buying manga but the truck load i was more of a dvd collector, at the moment in total, i got about 20 books. :D

heh i have just began to get manga's now really..erm..i had about 8 and i got 7 in the past 2 weeks so i have about 15 now..heh..i think i'll have loads more soon

I never bother including in my total any shite I may have happened to buy on impulse and now regret on an almost existential level. Must try to flog or trade them to an idio... someone who is a fan of those particular titles.

Berserk 1-2
Claymore 1-14
Fate / Stay Night 1-3
Higurashi When They Cry 1-2
Love Hina 1-14
Negima! 1-7
(something I forgot the name to) x3

I'll have some more soon =)

not so much

Excel saga 1-15
Fruba 1-12
Ai Yori Aoshi 3-5
Negima! 2,7&8
Suzunari 1
Haruhi 1
pita-ten 1-8
DearS 1-8
School rumble 1,4-9
To Heart 1-3
eiken 1-7

been spending on the Dooveds

This old thread back up and alive

Last time I posted, 2 1/2 - 3 years ago, I had 270. Over that period I've added another 200 to that figure. Can't wait to hit the good ol' 500 :D

After reading what Akaihane posted i was curious to see how many i had back then. I had 83, and my taste was a little different. I've also added a good 200, i now have 297 volumes. It's all that bulk buying off ebay!

Back