Have you ever...?

Nah, I cant even skateboard... :p Tried too for about 10mins and walked off.

HYE tried to count the stars, or find the constellations?

Yes, when I was younger.

HYE left Vegas with a profit?

(If you have, you did better than me, overall losing $19.99)

Oh God, shaven headed Jessie J is worth so much more than I can possibly give.

Have you ever wondered about the healthiness of your fetishes?

If by "your" you actually mean "ayase's" then yes, just now.

HYE fully thought through the implications of being able to differentiate fast food chains by the smell of their fries?

I'm thinking through those implications might be right now. I'll let you know when I've come to any conclusions.

Have you ever flown with Ryanair (and if so how awful was it)?

(No-one else just wants to rub that finely shorn cranium? No? Absolute mark of beauty that, btw, still looking gorgeous with a shaved head - so many people don't and then you realise it was only their hair that made their face attractive)

Yes I have as they are the only ones who fly to Weeze in Germany :(
It wasn't that bad. Arrived early and I got a free 'meal'

Have you ever had an operation?

Yes I've had two. Had my appendix out just before my 10th birthday and had surgery to get an abscess removed in my first week of uni (under a local anaesthetic too...it hurt :p ).

Have you ever been removed from a nightclub by a bouncer?

@Ayase - She's just changed her style in my head, and Jesse's become an inspiring art critic. (lmao) I didn't like the puckered-up photo, but she still looks good when she's smiling or just looking normal.

On topic - I was disallowed entry once. No idea why I was disallowed, but my companions were having a big arguement, and I think I got their stigmata when I went up to try to calm them down. Only explanation other than the bouncer just didn't like me, and we only just met! :(

HYE tickled anyone pink?

No, but Postcards come at X-mas from there.

HYE just thought to yourself... "I need to think of a really good HYE question...."

Yeah but the next best thing seems to be an AUKN Meet up at the london Expo, the same amount of banter but you have to pay for the food

Have you ever jumped on a bandwagon (such as being a plastic paddy) just to be "cool"

Back