Have you ever...?

Can't say I have.

Have you ever been stupid and took a girl your feelings for her without knowing if she feels the same way?

Most definitely. Though personally I'd go with "impulsive and hopelessly romantic" rather than "stupid". It's regular, socially acceptable dating and relationships which are stupid if you ask me (but each to their own I suppose). I came very close to asking a girl who works in a local shop if she fancied running away to the West Indies with me the other day. I might yet. Where are all the reckless, impulsive women, that's what I want to know... In prison probably, I should start writing to them there.

Have you ever booked a one-way ticket somewhere with no idea of how you were going to get back?

Not exactly. I was once stranded long ago on a remote strain station without my ticket, my wallet or a mobile phone. The 15km walk home was not a pleasant one.

Have you ever eaten anything so hot and spicy that your bowels were rendered unreliable?

No, and I've eaten hotter things than anyone else here. My mouth was turned to magma though, and my bowels, while reliable, felt like they were excreting magma.

Have you ever booked holiday from work just so when you hand your notice in that week you can leave immediately, your notice period being covered by holiday time?

Yes, 99% of the time I do it myself

Have you ever.....walked around with something on your face all day without realising/being told?

I have. It was probably one of the worst things I've ever experienced.

HYE kissed someone of the same sex? (Doesn't matter if it was a drunk kiss at a party or anything else)

Back