Haruhi Season 2 soon enough?

Arbalest said:
If we where going to get most of haruhi animated, we would have got The second novel animated before this episode was aired
Maybe they will add episodes from that novel in before this latest one for next series?

@Otaku-san - I like your postcard :lol:

panda z said:
Arbalest said:
If we where going to get most of haruhi animated, we would have got The second novel animated before this episode was aired
Maybe they will add episodes from that novel in before this latest one for next series?

@Otaku-san - I like your postcard :lol:

Well, the second novel takes place before Boredem and Bamboo Leaf, so it should have aired straight after episode 6, but it didn't, which leaves me to suspect that it won't air. Still there is a fair bit of content to animate yet anyway, and Disappearance could turn out longer than i first though, so its a game of patience.

Has anyone seen the first three episodes? If you have, could you let me know what you think so far (without spoilers). Only watched the first series the other week and loved it. I'm going to stay strong and wait for the whole sries to air before I make a start like.

Voddas said:
Has anyone seen the first three episodes? If you have, could you let me know what you think so far (without spoilers). Only watched the first series the other week and loved it. I'm going to stay strong and wait for the whole sries to air before I make a start like.

number 2 made me think haurhi had mellowed down and i was all lul wot? and all that dosn't mean i want any more though

right well after 3 episodes of the same thing Haruhi Chan has officially become >>>>>> series 2

though i understand the dance in the op now, seems not even the side chars have a clue where this is going :D

The thing is though, the last..is it 4 episodes? Have been Endless Eight. Now i would've thought 1 episode was enough for it, specially considering the length of the chapter itself, but KyoAni make it 4? I'm sorry, but all thats going to do is annoy anyone watching the series. Specially since its basically a groundhog day style chapter/episode, they'll be watching the same thing 4 times over, with minor variances. I think it would have made more sense for them to get this episode done in a oner and move onto the more interesting chapters, but KyoAni are weird. =/

I think the next one would be number 5?

There's rumours around it could go on towards 6 episodes. Seems a bit pointless if its just a 12-14 episode run, half of it has been spent on Endless Summer (not that i'm complaining about seeing a good amount of bikini action from Haruhi and Mikuru ;))

I would be sooo annoyed if I actually payed for this

....actually I kinda liked the last one it at least felt different unlike episode 4
the plane was pretty obvious :D

Well, that's another show down.

At this rate, All I have left to watch is Basquash an' Dragonball Kai.

Yes, it's that pathetic that Haruhi in Tokyo has now become less than Dragonball Z - The HD Rerun.

Maybe it's just a massive joke and they will have a few more new episodes for this season so in stead of 26 altogether it will be 30

I heard it's Kadokawa rather than KyoAni that wanted 6 eps for this arc.

You know the thing that bugs me most about Endless Eight? The way Kyon doesn't make any serious effort to break out of the time loop. He doesn't try anything on the last day, he doesn't leave any messages with Yuki to pass onto himself next iteration, he doesn't ask her about the sort of things he did previously to work out what could get them out... I mean, what the hell?

8 episodes for Endless Eight, thats my guess anyway, pointless to fill the bulk of the second season with it really, but there you go.

Back