Greetings from a retrogamer of PACMAN in sunny Costa Rica.

Tachi said:
Hmm, it is. The regrowth period of hair in lower areas is unbearable. Thus why for me it makes more sense to trim but no shave.

ofcorse for you it's obvious why you'd want that area to be as smooth as babies skin. but not for everyone lol.

What? Why is it obvious for me? What advantage do I have over having smooth balls that others don't? lol

To be honest I don't even know how you would trim your balls without them still looking like prickly pears? And I trust your not doing it with scissors because that just sounds dangerous.

Well, shaving the lower areas as a whole. due to less friction from behind (excuse any puns there in)

Anyway. Trim the front with scissors, then razor. Though this has only ever been done once... at the request of the gf.... never again. the growback wound me up to no end for about 2 weeks.

Tachi said:
Well, shaving the lower areas as a whole. due to less friction from behind (excuse any puns there in)

LMFAO! I see...

I've been doing it from I was about 12, after the first few times you stop getting irritation. Just make sure you have lots of foam and a new blade. I couldn't imagine going natural, I don't think many people do these days.

Trimming is fine, going fully done over (back crack and sack) is more and more normal, infact Rui has it done*. But for myself... nah just a trim please sir, "a little something for the weekend"

*Rui you said i said things about you when i dont ;)

Tachi said:
Trimming is fine, going fully done over (back crack and sack) is more and more normal, infact Rui has it done*. But for myself... nah just a trim please sir, "a little something for the weekend"

*Rui you said i said things about you when i dont ;)

Each to their own I guess... I don't know why but I have a compulsion to continually lower the tone. :roll:

Thread made occasionally interesting, regularly ridiculous reading. I wish I'd signed up earlier so I had more of a grasp on what you guys really loved about those slightly earlier days.

To counter Will-O's point about the lack of "casual anime fans" being the problem, I actually think it's totally the opposite. In the last couple of years anime forum discussion has been pushed even more towards the "hardcore" (ie. discussion of new shows and releases) in large part due to increased availability of streaming, and also because licenses in the US have picked up again after the indutry nearly died. The lack of people who actually want to discuss these is more of a problem from an "anime discussion" point of view.

As for the general chat/flamewars/casual discussion that used to take place, this inevitably goes in cycles based on your current roster of active posters, there's little you can do on any forum aside from attracting new regs, which is generally helped by things such as the reviews and site content.

edit: also, the last two months have had 9000+ combined posts. It's easily the worst time in the last year to be having the "the forum is dying" discussion.

Rui said:
So, let's hear more on how Jayme and Spyro have been getting 'close'? :O
Ahahahaha, bad.

tbf i find forums do die betweeen late spring and late summer, people dare to go "OUTSIDE" *DRAMATIC MUSIC*

it'll pick up again in winter

ilmaestro said:
To counter Will-O's point about the lack of "casual anime fans" being the problem, I actually think it's totally the opposite. In the last couple of years anime forum discussion has been pushed even more towards the "hardcore" (ie. discussion of new shows and releases) in large part due to increased availability of streaming, and also because licenses in the US have picked up again after the indutry nearly died. The lack of people who actually want to discuss these is more of a problem from an "anime discussion" point of view.

As for the general chat/flamewars/casual discussion that used to take place, this inevitably goes in cycles based on your current roster of active posters, there's little you can do on any forum aside from attracting new regs, which is generally helped by things such as the reviews and site content.

I'm just comparing it to how it used to be, back then the threads were 10x more interesting and fun, more regular posters... the forum seemed a tad larger rather than the very small community it is now. But don't get the wrong idea, I'm perfectly content with the way AUKN is at the moment (any changes I could suggest would be a bit petty)

It sounds like a clash of opinions regarding anime discussion, If we're talking just about that section of the forums, IMO it was better when the threads WERE ACTUALLY ABOUT different anime series, the characters, comparisons, impacts on IRL, recommendations (basically a few of Animefreak17's threads). It got the ball rolling, almost everyone I saw on this site participated rather than create small "groups" between the members of the site. The anime discussion forum would be the first place for new posts to check rather than just scrolling down to the random chit-chat section first like I do now

Not sure if I really addressed what you said, but meh those are my views on the subject as a whole

Rui said:
Why do I get mentioned so much when I'm really busy with work?! :p

You guys...

R

Because you'll be bored for the next 3 or so weeks without me to constantly post each day. So i've gotta show you that i do care.. Oh and if i end up dead for whatever reason.... i expect a montage in my honour ;)

Love and cookies to all.

:twisted:

Tachi said:
Rui said:
Why do I get mentioned so much when I'm really busy with work?! :p

You guys...

R

Because you'll be bored for the next 3 or so weeks without me to constantly post each day. So i've gotta show you that i do care.. Oh and if i end up dead for whatever reason.... i expect a montage in my honour ;)

We'll be sure to add plenty of homosex in there then, and on your grave stone shall be.."Tachi- He got it in the end"

Back