Games you played but you bet no one else has

Jayme said:
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee was amazing, and apparently its popular but no-one I've ever spoke to knows of it. I remember walking along, farting and burping in this sewer system for days.

Also, that Mickey Mouse game. Apparently its called "Mickey's Wild Adventure." according to Wikipedia.

Anyone got these? I suspect some might be well known to you lot.

i used to love oddworld that was such a cool games the whole farting and burping thing made me laugh

Ah i recently brought mickys wild adventure on the ps1 for a friend in the states, it used to be on the mega drive and then something else but after that they released a version on the ps1 in europe only that had extra stuff in it

Yeah, all the games I mentioned were on PS1. I mean, I had other random games on MegaDrive but... my mind leaned towards PS1 games for that post, I suppose.

I played Mickeys Wild Adventure too,the best level was the mad doctor one! :)

I've played some pretty unknown games in my time,best of which being Silent Bomber on the PS1,StarFox Adventures on the Game Cube and Tech Romancer on the Dreamcast......anybody know these?^_^;

evangelion rocks said:
StarFox Adventures on the Game Cube ......anybody know these?^_^;

I had it back when I had a GC, but I found it a bit hard to tell where to go so never completed it (that and it made me a bit motion sick). I played further into Starfox Assault tbh (I can't remember if I finished).

Nyani said:
evangelion rocks said:
StarFox Adventures on the Game Cube ......anybody know these?^_^;

I had it back when I had a GC, but I found it a bit hard to tell where to go so never completed it (that and it made me a bit motion sick). I played further into Starfox Assault tbh (I can't remember if I finished).

Wow,someone who actually remembers it! :eek: The worst part of the game for me was those weird harpy things that flew around stalking you before laughing in a deranged fashion and clawing at your eyes....I can still hear the laughter.......

Hi I'm new to the forum.

Anyone played these little gems?

DJ Max Portable (PSP)
Pump it Up Zero Portable (PSP)
Touch Detective, or Mystery Detective as it's known in the UK (DS)
Lifesigns (DS)
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA (PSP)

I hate the fact that almost nobody's heard of these games! Can anyone prove me wrong?

Jayme said:
Nyani said:
Had Gex (1) and Deep Cover Gecko (3), the third one I adored. Spoofing galore.

Pandemonium was an odd one I had for a while before giving it back to my uncle. I can pretty much only remember the gameplay. Nothing else.

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee was amazing, and apparently its popular but no-one I've ever spoke to knows of it. I remember walking along, farting and burping in this sewer system for days.

I've played all of these :D

Spyro201 said:
Jayme said:
Nyani said:
Had Gex (1) and Deep Cover Gecko (3), the third one I adored. Spoofing galore.

Pandemonium was an odd one I had for a while before giving it back to my uncle. I can pretty much only remember the gameplay. Nothing else.

I've played all of these :D

ditto. All good fun. Shame the Oddworld series was cancelled before they could finish it.

Back