Games you played but you bet no one else has

unellmay

Vampire Ninja
Here's my one steambot chronicles it's an open adventure game set in a steam-punk world where everyone rides robots it's quite fun as what you say can change whole bunches of stuff that happens in gameplay

it's very fun to me anyway has a decent dub too

Probably hard to come by
as I don't think many eurpeon copies where made Just randomly found it at a fantastic time

I recommend if you can actually find it

if studio ghibli made a game this would be it

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oKo2N8dSgbU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oKo2N8dSgbU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Meeer

Edit there's actually a few copies on ebay seems like the same seller

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trks ... Categories

You can get if you want it's very fun

I'm very much a retro gamer. I'll put 3 off the top of my head which I would class amongst my favourites somewhere.

Knightmare - on the amiga
Knights and Merchants - on PC windows 95
Megalomania - on sega

I don't play many modern games but I can always go back to my retro ones :p

Final Fantasy 7... this was a bit of a sleeper hit back in 97. Hasnt really been heard from since.

I managed to hunt down a copy afew weeks ago. It sucked.

.... :D

i played until i set the bomb and then i was ambushed by a robot thing which kept killing cloud and then i was like **** this **** im playing castlevania. :D

skikes said:
i played until i set the bomb and then i was ambushed by a robot thing which kept killing cloud and then i was like F*** this **** im playing castlevania. :D

You were killed by the robot thing?

Wow you suck

Midgar is the place you spend the first couple hours of the game before it gets to the good bit

THE FIRST COUPLE OF HOURS BEFORE YOU GET TO THE GOOD BIT??????

wow sounds awesome :roll:

and yes i do suck. ive never played rpgs before... you cant even jump in them lol

skikes said:
THE FIRST COUPLE OF HOURS BEFORE YOU GET TO THE GOOD BIT??????

wow sounds awesome :roll:

and yes i do suck. ive never played rpgs before... you cant even jump in them lol

Well the really good bit

well you can in ff7

...............castlevania **** btw

unellmay said:
2 and in both I managed to hold the right button press square a few times and win

this is lies 0_o

but yeh, its not for everyone.

btw rui just locked ur little meme thing thread. shame it looked like it was going somewhere lol

skikes said:
unellmay said:
2 and in both I managed to hold the right button press square a few times and win

this is lies 0_o

but yeh, its not for everyone.

btw rui just locked ur little meme thing thread. shame it looked like it was going somewhere lol

I'm pissed I was about to reveal the big surprise of the thread

unellmay said:

OMGZ I HAVE TO KNOW!?

was that ur not a pretty cool guy and does afraid of everything?

or the secret of CG existence?

i must know!

skikes said:
unellmay said:

OMGZ I HAVE TO KNOW!?

was that ur not a pretty cool guy and does afraid of everything?

or the secret of CG existence?

i must know!

Those things and more

Don't feel like revealing them now since my awesome thread is gone

Back