I am skipping Guda Guda I have decided. I no longer have the energy after the lotto lol
Goodness, tell me about it. But I did just get around to getting my @r$e kicked by surtr so have found Gudaguda a fun distraction. Quite enjoying the strategy sim gameplay, the converse of how I really didn't like the grailfront one. But yeah it's going to be a new level of grinding heh. Would you say that it is worth using apples here like in the lotto, or should I stick with natural AP regen?

Goodness, tell me about it. But I did just get around to getting my @r$e kicked by surtr so have found Gudaguda a fun distraction. Quite enjoying the strategy sim gameplay, the converse of how I really didn't like the grailfront one. But yeah it's going to be a new level of grinding heh. Would you say that it is worth using apples here like in the lotto, or should I stick with natural AP regen?
Use natural AP if possible. Christmas will be another lotto grind :D

So I got the Nobukatsu event servant to np5 from the friend point gacha but is it worth using my remaining FPs for this gacha for the event CE experience cards? I'd hold on to my FPs if there were other upcoming events utilizing the FP gacha, though I don't think I saw any others apart from Gudaguda.

I think I will put FGO on break again and go back to Genshin soon I think. I barely played the 3.0 content and 3.1 is just around the corner. The latest livestream reminding me that I been playing for 2 years was a painful reminder of that :p

Also why are UFOtable making anime's out of all the games I play lol.

Last edited:
@Jon O Fun

Hey man if you want, feel free to add me to Genshin Impact. My UID is 700869704.

If anyone else wants to add me feel free to send an invite (pls include a message though). I know SAHO is on my friends. Maybe we could arrange for an online multiplayer session sometime if anyone is up for it?
Think you've got my old account on your list. I'll add you on my new acc "Vagabond".

Plus for everyone else, AUKN discord got a dedicated channel for Genshin as well. It's pretty active and packed with general discussion, updates and a leaks thread etc.

Screenshot_20220917-223901.jpg

Last edited:
Think you've got my old account on your list. I'll add you on my new acc "Vagabond".

Plus for everyone else, AUKN discord got a dedicated channel for Genshin as well. It's pretty active and packed with general discussion, updates and a leaks thread etc.

View attachment 26244
Oh cool, thanks for the heads up

@Jon O Fun

Hey man if you want, feel free to add me to Genshin Impact. My UID is 700869704.

If anyone else wants to add me feel free to send an invite (pls include a message though). I know SAHO is on my friends. Maybe we could arrange for an online multiplayer session sometime if anyone is up for it?
Tried adding and it says you don't exist 😂
I normally get that when playing with other region severs but you also start with '7' which I believe is the Euro server 🤷‍♂️
My UID is: 700055930 I could be doing something wrong lol

Also anyone else please feel free to add (if you can haha)

Tried adding and it says you don't exist 😂
I normally get that when playing with other region severs but you also start with '7' which I believe is the Euro server 🤷‍♂️
My UID is: 700055930 I could be doing something wrong lol

Also anyone else please feel free to add (if you can haha)
Sent a request :) Yeah I am on the Euro server as you and SAHO say

Thought I would give Nier Reincarnation another try. Third time is the charm right? Turns out yes, the gameplay and progression loop finally clicked and many lessons were learned after starting over without a huge boost, (my new account is much stronger as well without the 4 stars, which actually proves how wrong I had things before).

Took a few weeks of grinding but I completed the first major story arc titled "the girl and the monster". It was as sad as this IP is famous for.

Thought I would give Nier Reincarnation another try. Third time is the charm right? Turns out yes, the gameplay and progression loop finally clicked and many lessons were learned after starting over without a huge boost, (my new account is much stronger as well without the 4 stars, which actually proves how wrong I had things before).

Took a few weeks of grinding but I completed the first major story arc titled "the girl and the monster". It was as sad as this IP is famous for.
That's reassuring as I didn't find it anywhere near as easy or fun to get into as FGO. Just finishing Olympus in the latter so once caught up with the just released 5.5, I may try again with Nier.

Back