Nice dude. I think I am legit saving for Arcrueid myself so sadly I won't be sharing anything for the forseeable future. Honestly I need to catch up still since Honkai Star Rail has still been eating my time so I will be starting summer event this week lol.
Heh it is probably the longest duration event I've seen - a total of 3 weeks it seems! It's nothing special compared to the brilliant last two summer events, but is great to play just for the laughs and Kama heh, very much like the Valentine one was made by the hilarious Caren.

I'm definitely not feeling Honkai the same way as FGO I'd say, though it's still very good. The characters are great, which is most important, but I just don't find the lore and environments particularly exciting, which is a shame. Also levelling up characters is quite tedious, but I guess that keeps the replayability up whilst they bring out more of the story and events.

Thinking of starting FGO as I need a change after five years of Azur Lane, but I'm worried it will be a bit overwhelming as I'll be so far behind.
I wouldn't worry. One of the strengths of FGO is it is a very straight forward game. The story is played linearly and there are time limited events sprinkled between major updates. Might take you a bit of time to catch up sure but I can promise it won't be as bad as you are thinking.

Thinking of starting FGO as I need a change after five years of Azur Lane, but I'm worried it will be a bit overwhelming as I'll be so far behind.
I second @Vincentdante having started myself just over a year ago. All caught up now as I got hooked on the excellent stories and characters overall so if you like the Fate series use of historic figures and myths, you will love FGO. Relatively easy as free to play as well as they're generally quite generous with goodies used for summoning - just make sure you do the consecutive log ins at the start (which I missed..) to get all the early starter giveaways. Honkai is another good one if you prefer turn-based games like I do and it's new since April this year so won't take much time to catch up on. Happy gaming!

On the subject Honkai, a reminder for current players to pick up the codes for this month, especially the livestream ones which usually have a very short claim period (I missed last month's 😔):

Honkai Star Rail codes September 2023

@Vincentdante I'm loving your monoquant team - that must be really fun to use to wreck some havoc! I convinced myself to focus on support over my usual preference of smash'em characters and managed to nab Fu Xuan (with what I was saving for Jing Liu - hoping I can save up enough again to try for her heh) so now I'm just going to wait for a re-run of silver wolf whom I sadly couldn't get during her banner (and Luocha as well seeing as I have also managed to get all the other imaginary characters and those with silver wolf would just be total destruction heheh).

@Vincentdante I'm loving your monoquant team - that must be really fun to use to wreck some havoc! I convinced myself to focus on support over my usual preference of smash'em characters and managed to nab Fu Xuan (with what I was saving for Jing Liu - hoping I can save up enough again to try for her heh) so now I'm just going to wait for a re-run of silver wolf whom I sadly couldn't get during her banner (and Luocha as well seeing as I have also managed to get all the other imaginary characters and those with silver wolf would just be total destruction heheh).

I'm keeping Silver Wolf as my support for the forseeable future so no worries if you need to use her. Congrats on Fu Xuan, I got her plus Light Cone and she is awesome. Mono quantum is almost invincible lol.

Come join us on the Anime UK discord if you like we have a dedicated Honkai Star Rail room.

I'm keeping Silver Wolf as my support for the forseeable future so no worries if you need to use her. Congrats on Fu Xuan, I got her plus Light Cone and she is awesome. Mono quantum is almost invincible lol.

Come join us on the Anime UK discord if you like we have a dedicated Honkai Star Rail room.
Good stuff, looking forward to using her once I've leveled up all my quantum characters. If only one could use supports in almost all scenarios like in FGO 😔.

I've never used discord before (this is the first and only forum I've used to date to demonstrate how much of a 🦖 I am heh) so that would be interesting to try.

I enjoyed the new Halloween event in FGO. Had all the absurdity of the old ones and threw in another Lovecraft great old one to boot.
I loved that they linked it to the previous to give the perfect excuse to rerun and let newer players get some of the welfares and then with the new one some great CEs. And you can never go wrong with a new foreigner in the mix. I'm really hoping they start developing the foreigners' lore once the lostbelts story concludes. I also loved the new 4* Zenobia's NP - brilliant retort to her lore.

On another note, I was very happy to get lucky in honkai star rail and get a greedy pull of Jing Liu which was looking dubious after I used my resources to get Fu Xuan last banner. Also finally started playing it on the PS5 and the graphics are so much better than on my older mobile heh.

I loved that they linked it to the previous to give the perfect excuse to rerun and let newer players get some of the welfares and then with the new one some great CEs. And you can never go wrong with a new foreigner in the mix. I'm really hoping they start developing the foreigners' lore once the lostbelts story concludes. I also loved the new 4* Zenobia's NP - brilliant retort to her lore.

On another note, I was very happy to get lucky in honkai star rail and get a greedy pull of Jing Liu which was looking dubious after I used my resources to get Fu Xuan last banner. Also finally started playing it on the PS5 and the graphics are so much better than on my older mobile heh.
Nice, I got Jingliu, her Light Cone and Seele's Light Cone too this patch. Those were my big wants and it cost everything I had saved lol. I'm going to have to start saving again but my account is in a great place now.

Nice, I got Jingliu, her Light Cone and Seele's Light Cone too this patch. Those were my big wants and it cost everything I had saved lol. I'm going to have to start saving again but my account is in a great place now.
Ah very nice, those are some perfect pulls indeed, especially with your Fu and her light cone to pair with Jing Liu, as if your mono quantum team wasn't monstrously indestructible enough 😂. The latter two's light cone banners I would definitely be tempted by in any future reruns, but for now I am going to save my resources in strong rerun hopes of Silver Wolf, Luocha and Blade before I would think about pulling in light cone banners.

On another note, I was moving some limited craft essences (including my favourites of Fran from last anniversary and then Scathath-Skadi and Nitocris from this year's anniversary) to the second archive and they seemed to have disappeared😭. Don't know if it was related to my inventory being overfilled and also limited space in the second archive but it's depressing. Contacted customer support but I don't know if they'll be able to do anything😪. So yeah, be wary of overfull inventory and moving stuff around...

On another note, I was moving some limited craft essences (including my favourites of Fran from last anniversary and then Scathath-Skadi and Nitocris from this year's anniversary) to the second archive and they seemed to have disappeared😭. Don't know if it was related to my inventory being overfilled and also limited space in the second archive but it's depressing. Contacted customer support but I don't know if they'll be able to do anything😪. So yeah, be wary of overfull inventory and moving stuff around...
That sucks man, hope you can get them back, if you haven't yet I would look up a guide on hw to "CE bomb" it gives optimal exp to your craft essences while also emptying the inventory very nicely.

That sucks man, hope you can get them back, if you haven't yet I would look up a guide on hw to "CE bomb" it gives optimal exp to your craft essences while also emptying the inventory very nicely.
Very fortunately it was a false alarm. This dumb dumb had one of those random non-filter filters active that meant I could only my see valentine event CEs in the inventory🤦‍♂️. Well maybe my knee jerk reaction gave someone in FGO a good chuckle rather than a headache heh.

I was in the process of the friends point summoning to get CE exp cards for CE bombing indeed when I blocked up my inventory heh. Think I've finally gotten the hang of it now! All my saved up points are doing nicely though, having so far gotten the brilliant Habbycat to NP4 and even drawing an Angry Mango (but in all that drawing only one event 3* CE heh).

CE bomb creation is one of the most mind numbingly repetitive and soul-destroying tasks known to man. I tend to do it while watching anime. I need something loud and colourful to take my mind off the monotony. I now have over 2000 servant coins for the 1 star event servant and multiple MLB 3 star event CEs so this strategy must be working.

Trailer for the Arknights' upcoming Lone Trail event. Easily the best trailer they've produced for the game through it's space age aesthetics, storytelling and editing accompanied by Steven Grove's awesome soundtrack. Really excited to see how this ties in with Arknights: Endfield.

I haven't played Arknights tbh, is this a new version?
You mean Arknights: Endfield? Wouldn't really call it a new version as it's a completely different genre. The original is a tower defence with a visual novel narrative whereas Endfield is an open world strategy game, presumably with 3D cutscenes.

If you mean Lone Trail then no that's just one of Arknights' regular events.

Back