Free UK Available Streaming Anime & Anime on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I watched the Nodame Cantabile live action stuff I don't know if I could seriously watch the anime... should I try anyway?

How did I miss this? Nodame Cantabile in the UK for free - hells yes.

I couldn't really say how it compares to the live-action, but I enjoyed what I saw of it at my local anime club a couple of years back. Seems like I was in the minority though, so interpret that as you will.

In terms of anime on TV Film4 are showing "Tales of Earthsea" (dubbed version) at 14.45 on 24th March.

I thought that Film4 had stopped shown Studio Ghibli films?

Dubbed or Subbed?

Because they have a habit of mostly showing the subbed versions of ghibli films, My Neighbour Totoro was subbed when i recorded it the other month but Porcco Rosso was dubbed - if i'd have known MNT was subbed i wouldn't have bothered with it.

Thanks

First March, now April, with one Ghibli repeat in each thread? What happened to using the stickied "free streams and anime on UK TV" thread?

Edit: So the answer is that nothing happened... I see. ;P

Tachi said:
Dubbed or Subbed?

Because they have a habit of mostly showing the subbed versions of ghibli films, My Neighbour Totoro was subbed when i recorded it the other month but Porcco Rosso was dubbed - if i'd have known MNT was subbed i wouldn't have bothered with it.

Thanks

I couldn't see any mention of it being dubbed or subbed.

Oh hey, since this thread's been bumped and all: Haganai and C3 are available on FUNimation's YouTube. They were US/CA-only on Niconico.com. Shana is still blocked however.

Thanks Shiroi Hane. The logic behind Funi's locked streams followed by unlocked YouTube streams which are then followed by locked advertisements for the unlocked physical products escapes me as always, but I'll keep quiet about it and take a long-overdue look at Haganai before they change their minds!

ayase said:
Edit: So the answer is that nothing happened... I see. ;P

Aww, but we could have pretended that it was like you had the power to moderate the forum with your mind!

R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back