Free DVD/Manga Giveaway!

Oh, nice, never saw this thread before, was kind of similar to something I was thinking about along the lines of an AUKN "library".

Would be cool if everything that people got free from this thread was re-posted to the thread once you've read/watched them so they can keep on moving around.

I have quite a few volumes of manga that now look out of place, will list them up when I get a chance later in the week.

Yo. Thought Id give this a go.
I would be interested in manga series Trinity blood (vol 5,6 and any past 9) and XXX Holic (Any except vol. 2 + 7)

I can offer:
Hell Girl - vol. 1
Girls Bravo - vol. 1-4 + 8
Van Von Hunter - vol. 1
Chrono Crusade - vol. 1+2
Chibi Vampire - vol 1
Loveless - vol 1
Crest of the Stars - vol 1
Fushigi Yugi - vol 6
Devil Princess - vol 1

DVDs
Tenjho Tenge vol. 1
Fate/Stay Night vol 1
Socerer Hunters OVA "Chocolate, Springs and other hot things."

Plus 1 x Blue Ray of Dante's Inferno film.

I would very much like the Dante's Inferno Blu-Ray please if I may. I'll edit in my offerings tomorrow.

Edit: One for the Transformers fans here. :)

Transformers: Beast Machines - Complete Season 1 boxset.

I foolishly bought a second copy, not realising I had it already. XD

Stuart-says-yes said:
I have stuff for offer

DVDS: (all R2)
Neon Genesis evangelion: Resurrection directors cut
Origin: Spirits of the past
Tetsujin 28 vol 1 and 2

Manga
Sayonara zetsubo sensei vol 1
Sundome vol 1
Dragon ball vol 2
Hayate the combat butler volume 14

I'll take Sayonara zetsubo sensei 01 if that's okay, I'm offering Bamboo Blade Volume 01 manga if anyone is interested?

Stuart-says-yes said:
If you really want to send it out tomorrow be my guest, I'll send your tomorrow as well then, though how far it gets before next year is anyone's guess lol.

Will do, did you send me your address btw? I can't send it out until I know where to send it lol.

also I thought a lot ofpeople would be using this thread... hmm

There's not much here that I'm after and I've tried selling most of these here before to little interest, but I've got a few things taking up space that I could do without if I can find suitable offers for them:

Anime
Bleach Season 2, Vol 1 (3 Discs, Sealed)
Karas Prophecy/Revelation Boxset
xxxHolic Vol 1 (3 Discs)
Madlax 1 - 7
FLCL Vol 1
Angelic Layer Vol 1
Shana no Shakagun Vol 1 & 2, unless anyone has the rest to offer, as I would like to finish it, but it seems a bit much when delivery from Amazon Marketplace would be the half price of the DVDs again XD

Manga:
FMA Vol 1 - 3 (Silver Viz Media covers)
Shaman King Vol 1 -6
Azumanga Daioh Vol 1
NGE: Angelic Days Vol 1 & 2
Mobile Suit Gundam: Lost War Chronicles Vol 1
Last Fantasy Vol 1

Also have Zone of the Enders Complete Series, but if anyone wants that, I haven't watched it yet and would like to watch it once first before trading it :)

Would prefer to trade just for anime, and I don't really know what I'm after in trade, but I like a bit of everything when it comes to anime, so just offer away if ya want anything.

Edit: Stu, I might take that AL My-Hime set off your hands if you decide to trade it.

King Jimmeh said:
Manga:
FMA Vol 1 - 3 (Silver Viz Media covers)
Shaman King Vol 1 -6
Azumanga Daioh Vol 1
NGE: Angelic Days Vol 1 & 2
Mobile Suit Gundam: Lost War Chronicles Vol 1
Last Fantasy Vol 1

I'd love FMA 1-3!

And I'd like to put up the anime of Gantz volumes 1 and 3 (not number 2, I don't have it.)

I kind of want the Madlax collection you are offering there. Though not too sure what to offer in return. I suppose I could put forward my extra copy of Baccano!

Was going to say that I have a pile of manga I would be happy to give away, but seems I said that in July and never got around to it...

After Christmas I will definitely try.

Aogu said:
I'd love FMA 1-3!

And I'd like to put up the anime of Gantz volumes 1 and 3 (not number 2, I don't have it.)
Well, if you have anything else you can think of offering, then let me know.

Durial666 said:
I kind of want the Madlax collection you are offering there. Though not too sure what to offer in return. I suppose I could put forward my extra copy of Baccano!
Works for me 8) PM your address, and I'll reply with mine. Then I'll just have to find a box or something to put them all in to be sent.

King Jimmeh said:
Aogu said:
I'd love FMA 1-3!

Well, if you have anything else you can think of offering, then let me know.

Errr, ah ok. I didnt realsie it was a trade system, I jsut thought people who wanted to give away stuff put stuff up :oops:
I don't have much, would you like... the anime " Submarine 707 Revolution V1"
Or the anime " Mobile Suit Gundum Seed Volume 2"

I can understand passing forward to someone else, but really the idea is if you're going to take something, then you put up things for other people to have (doesn't necessarily have to go to the same person).

The basic idea is:

Person A puts something up for free or to pass on
Person B says I'll take that
Person B then puts up something of there's for free
Person C says they'll take that
Person C then puts something up for offer
...eventually it should work out that Person A gets something back.

Person A is obviously the most generous in this case, as they don't know if they'll ever get anything back :lol:

King Jimmeh said:
I can understand passing forward to someone else, but really the idea is if you're going to take something, then you put up things for other people to have (doesn't necessarily have to go to the same person).

The basic idea is:

Person A puts something up for free or to pass on
Person B says I'll take that
Person B then puts up something of there's for free
Person C says they'll take that
Person C then puts something up for offer
...eventually it should work out that Person A gets something back.

Person A is obviously the most generous in this case, as they don't know if they'll ever get anything back :lol:

I know, I tried I put up Gantz 1 and 3 as well as the stuff in my previous post. Just I got the impression you wanted a direct swap!

Stuart-says-yes said:
Just sent it.

I would have though so to but I assume people probably just put off posting till later and then forget to post at all.

Lol I get that too

Btw I sent out bamboo blade volume 01 manga so it should arrive some time soon.

Let me try and remember what I have lying around. The full series manga are for trade only.

ANIME

Aquarion Vol.1 (R2)
kaleido Star Vol.1 (R1)
Gungrave Vol.1 (R1)
Scrapped Princess Vol.1 (R1)
Trinity Blood Vol.1 LE (R1)
Basilisk Vol.1 LE (R1)
Fullmetal Alchemist Vol.6 (R2)

MANGA

Love Hina (Full set)
Angel Dust+ Angel Dust Neo
Tactics Vol.1
Tsukihime Vol.1,2,3
Rizelmine

I think I still have a few volumes of Kyo Kara Maoh (Anime) somewhere as well.

I'm open to trades on a fair bit of my collection so if you're looking for anyone specific PM me and I may be able to help you out.

Unknownfate said:
Let me try and remember what I have lying around. The full series manga are for trade only.

ANIME

Aquarion Vol.1 (R2)
kaleido Star Vol.1 (R1)
Gungrave Vol.1 (R1)
Scrapped Princess Vol.1 (R1)
Trinity Blood Vol.1 LE (R1)
Basilisk Vol.1 LE (R1)
Fullmetal Alchemist Vol.6 (R2)

MANGA

Love Hina (Full set)
Angel Dust+ Angel Dust Neo
Tactics Vol.1
Tsukihime Vol.1,2,3
Rizelmine

I think I still have a few volumes of Kyo Kara Maoh (Anime) somewhere as well.

I'm open to trades on a fair bit of my collection so if you're looking for anyone specific PM me and I may be able to help you out.

sent PM on Tsukihime Vol.1,2,3.

Just thought I'd clear up what's spread across my posts. :)

Anime:
Gantz V1.
Gantz V3.
Submarine 707 Revolution V1"
Mobile Suit Gundum Seed Volume 2

Fair play. I still didn't get around to sorting out my offerings for this thread, so I should probably get around to that first. ^^;

Back