Forum needs a tidy up

chaos said:
Tachi- said:
luckily im working a way round even these restrictions. its taking a while but i will win.

:lol:

(imagining your evil laugh)
Well, there used to be a list of open proxies, you could always use some browse anonymizer, etc... The weird thing about that guy is that work internet became so good, that he used to spend 9 - 10 hours day at the office because of the high speed connection we had there....

:lol: *muhahahaha* :twisted:
fair play to the bloke :thumb:

so far i have 3 plans.
1 i try bypassing the servers, the proxy and the restrictions. or merely close down a server and remotely re-program the server using a load of premade batch files...

failing that or i get caught i have plan 2
which is....the wires from the back of my base unit down a hole in the back of the desk then into a phoneline for the internet....well if i bring in a spare router and use my laptop i could bypass the restrictions as my laptop isn't restricted to the servers and isn't part of the network.

or 3, which is probably the hardest to do.... backhack the company who have enforced the restrictions and secure my IP address to bypass them,

No offense, but I'm sure that when the people were talking about threads going off topic, I think this is what they meant :X.

Anyway, to put an end to this proxy business. Just go on google, language tools, translate a page, type in address which is blocked, go on translate from german to english, and enjoy. Either that, or just actually work like you should be doing ^.^

Yagami said:
No offense, but I'm sure that when the people were talking about threads going off topic, I think this is what they meant :X.

Anyway, to put an end to this proxy business. Just go on google, language tools, translate a page, type in address which is blocked, go on translate from german to english, and enjoy. Either that, or just actually work like you should be doing ^.^

:lol: oh come on yagami, be a rebel.
and that translation page trick doesn't work on the restrictions we have.

chaos said:
A friend of mine installed Linux at his desktop at work to so he could bypass all restrictions =) He also rented a dedicated server and installed a proxy, so he could use youtube and msn at work...
That's what I call overkill =D

Oh yes, BTW he sits in a place no one ever sees his screen, so right after he installed the proxy, he watched the whole gunslinger girl at work... Same guy read all of Lord of the rings on the company's bathroom....

I think that guy is a living legend. He read all of Lord of the Rings on the company's bathroom!!

Back