Finaly SSBB has announced sheik! w00t

Yeh I know what your saying but personally, I was gonna look at the spoilers. But then I gave in to temptation. Some may be like that.

Spyro201 said:
Yeh I know what your saying but personally, I was gonna look at the spoilers. But then I gave in to temptation. Some may be like that.

I know, sometimes its nice to be able not to read spoliers, but the spoiler tag is just so tempting...Still it could be possible for the last dojo update to feature a full roster (barring any characters that get unlocked during the game though that would get revealed on the internet anyway) Though i think this roster would be funnier if it were real

Its funny that no one seems to notice that God was in that fake roster shot i posted earlier, guess he's not that visible. Though that image may have been the funniest thing that VGcats have done in a while

BlackWolf said:
Its funny that no one seems to notice that God was in that fake roster shot i posted earlier, guess he's not that visible. Though that image may have been the funniest thing that VGcats have done in a while

Ah i see "God" now, But at 1st glimpse it looks like "000"

What can i say? :p Seriously there is more sites out there and google can be your best friend as long as you sort out the fake stuff from the "could be real" stuff

Back