Finaly SSBB has announced sheik! w00t

Taylor said:
Erm... I believe thats a false post.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/

Check on there, nothing about it. Also that image is just stickers which is a new implement in the game.

It wouldn't be on there as it was a leak. If you watch the japanese trailer, which was released, it has a bit which shows these stickers, and below them, where the image lupus posted points too, shows the heads of certain characters, thats why they believe it was a leak.

In any case we'll know in 10 days time when the game is released in Japan, I'm sure i heard somewhere that there was one third party character to reveal

I remember ages ago Ubisoft saying that they were adding a character to the roster - I think that was either false or didnt happen - ANYTHING BUT RAYMAN! I think the only person who I would have liked to see was Megaman but I don't mind! Brawl is going to the be one of the highlights of this years gaming calendar!

Spyro201 said:
hmm it might be the dude from Resi Evil 4 as the extra 3rd Party character
by the dude I take it you mean Leon - hmm I dont know for some reason I don't see it fitting - the same way I felt about Link in Soul Calibur 2

leon and viewtiful joe are not in it from what i know. There apparently has been a full roster leaked, but then again it was 2chan it was leaked on apparently so i wouldn't trust it, though it was weird, i'll try to find it again.

Yeah thats a good chance but, i also belive they may do him as an alternate costume. Unless they took him like awesome shadow from the game Shadow The Hedgehog and gave him guns :p :p

I could see him as an alt for sonic they wouldn't even have to change his final smash in a sense as Shadow has hyper shadow, but shadow isn't that high on my list of super smash bros characters

I would like to see knuckles in there - plus he could glide as they have implemented that for other characters such as Meta Knight - also he could simply punch dig - or do spin dash like sonic

I know this will never happen but I always wanted to see them do more with Professor E Gadd - he could have been a zelda/shiek like character switching between his two inventions - the poltergust and the FLUDD!

Hmmm other characters that would be on my wishlist (playable or otherwise)

Slippy Toad (Just so I could kick the crap out of him)
Mega Man
Zack and Wiki (although too late to put them in now I think they could put them in the next game. If they make one that is)
Dr Robotnik (I hope they dont try to make him "credible" as recently reported or like 360 Sonic The Hedgehog again!)

The only one in that list that could happen is Megaman, and he's proven to be a fan favorite when people have been wishing for characters in the game...as for assist trophies, imagine a phoenix wright one :p

Back