Finaly SSBB has announced sheik! w00t

Roadie

School Idol
Sheik has been announced, was beginnng to worry my favourite character would not make it into the game! Sheik is still a transformation from Zelda and sports a slightly updated look from the old sheik in SSBM. They also share the same final smash attacks and the moves haven't changed.

Sheik's new design is pretty good, but i was expecting her at some point considering the fact she was confirmed months ago along with Ganondorf. They where mentioned in an interview about how their designs where being changed a bit for Brawl. Still it'll be good to get this, when its finally released now in Q2 =/

Thing about facing Zelda it gave an extra bit of dificulty, cause as they switch its like fighting 2 different opponents. Although when facing a human player they stay as sheik the entire time -.-'

Lupus Inu said:
Bump.

http://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 380np6.jpg

Lucario and Jigglypuff confirmed for Brawl, geiz. Oh and Ness is back too, apparently.

Yeah i saw that too, i remember looking on the gamefaqs boards when it first appeared, they say some of the people on there had predicted these characters to be there, but it is GFAQ's after all. There seem to be a lot of people going about claiming they know whats to be in the game, and posting it, like the amount of characters in the roster overall and so on, it gets on my nerves really =/

GameFAQs is retarded, every ten seconds a "leak" appears and they ALWAYS have Geno.

Hey guys, I got info from a confidential source I'm 100% sure Cloud is in Brawl along with Sora, Knuckles, Simon Belmont and Guts from Berserk.

But yeah, I always supported Olimar and Lucario, and I got 'em, all I need now is Ridley and I'm SOLD.

Back