Figure discussion/picture thread

I don't have many tbh, and half of them are video game figures actually, but they'll be in the pics anyway since they're in the same areas. :p

MishisFigures.jpg

TL Close up of Chi (Chi's Sweet Home) phone charm that is on my monitor. VG FFX-2 wallscroll and Chocobo plush also in left pic.

TR pic - Rinoa FF8, Beelzenef puppet (Ouran HSHC) that I made, Konata (Lucky Star) Plushie, stuffed Companion Cube (Portal, VG) that I made, Melfina & Gene (Outlaw Star) I don't have the ship anymore, Miyuki cheerleader (Lucky Star).

BR pic - Videl (DBZ) also Chobi is there but hard to see, Inuyasha, another Beelzenef I made, Vegeta (this needs no explaination :p), and some things me and James made out of polymer clay the other week. Left 2 are mine, Tama (Love Hina), and a Mario mushroom, and right one is a kitty James made in a (Chi's Sweet Home) style.

Went and made a few more orders....

First of all is Elwing from Shining Wind (you should be familiar with it if you know about Tony Taka)

Then another would be Hatsune Miku from Vocaloid

And finally, Yamamoto Misaki from Hatsukoi Limited

10048112apq0.png

Not posting mine because I'm lazy. These are all I have with me in halls. I left my SFIV Ryu back at home. I'm hoping to add more, such as Solid Snake, maybe some more Street Fighter characters and a few DOA characters (yes probably just the women).

ilmaestro said:
There are a few more photos (which betray my near total lack of artistic nouse, or decent camera equipment) here.
You have a seriously awesome DVD collection maestro.

::wishes technology would allow him to load Japanese straight into his brain::

Miku is very nice as well.

Once I've got all my figures back up (currently packed away for decorative reasons) I'll post a few pictures on here. I would use the ones I already have but they're not too good and are missing a few figures. Probably next week or just after Christmas.

I think it's almost a requirement of taking figure pictures, so I couldn't help but add that one. ^^;

Cloud: Awesome looking figure, but a little pink for my tastes. ^^; I would totally be interested in an alternate black/blue color somewhere down the line. Where did you preorder, out of interest?

i got three figures from G magazine and i've had this Zoid for years , i've recently bought this from MCM expo in october , i saw it and my attention was fixed to it , they only had one in the box lucky for me. its from koihime musou

camaro68 said:
i've recently bought this from MCM expo in october , i saw it and my attention was fixed to it , they only had one in the box lucky for me. its from koihime musou

I..I...IT'S LU BU!

*runs away screaming*

lol yeh she looks bad ass , don't wanna mess with her thts for sure. it was a £85 hit on my wallet but it was worth it , i came prepared tht day cos it was my first expo , mind blowing would be my words

ayase said:
Yes! First successful picture with my new camera! (and I sink a full two feet into the mire of Otaku)
Welcome. Here you shall not be judged. Enjoy your stay.

So, um, are my eyes failing me or is Revy wearing pants over her tights? I always knew there was more to her than cold psychotic bitch; she's obviously a superhero in her spare time.

Eep at £85.
My frugal-ness prevents me from accumulating much :p Anything I'd -want- is over £100 usually and I am not the type to spend more than £20 on something like a figure. :p

i didn't wanna spend tht much but i was threw by it , i wanted some small ones but they had run out of shana figures erlier in the day so next i'm gonna have to concentrate on getting to them first thing in the morning , cos it was my first time i spent most my day checking it all out first before i spent on anythin

Back