Figure discussion/picture thread

As I had a whole lot of points saved up from two years of impulse buying I picked up a Kirino Kousaka figma for "free" tonight (only had to pay postage)

And I've started sorting out my Nendoroids to display :)

Awesome, I love Nendo, would be interested to see your collection. :)

Figma... I might not buy any once these BRS ones are done (just the one with huke's artbook left that I'll be getting). The theory is awesome when you see pictures of them posed "properly", but they are so fiddly to even pose "neutrally" that it doesn't feel like it's worth the effort.

It's the first figure from the figma line I've bought in ages (been a while since I got a revoltech either) I've mainly focused on nendoroids recently, as I don't possess much finesse at posing things :D

Unfortunately I didn't have enough points on board to get one of the nendoroids, and the figure seemed cute enough

So after about an hour or so of opening boxes, displaying figures and putting the plastic back in the boxes (and a few fingernails almost bent backwards) I now have most* of my Nendoroids displayed, and the smell of plastic lingering in my room.

*Haven't taken my Miku one out of the packaging yet, and the Tachikoma I won at a raffle at the London expo in '07 (I think it could be a nendoroid) is on my wardrobe.

101_6024.jpg

101_6028.jpg

101_6029.jpg

Once again my quality ability to take photos kicks in. More then a couple of them I bought merely because they were cute...

(The Higurashi figures are gashapon I put on the bookcase a few days ago)

Lovely stuff, Truered, I am coming to rob those K-ON! and Taco Luka Puchi, though. :D

Shuuya said:
Nice bending shelves, maes. :lol:
CloudedMinds said:
Awesome mae...i need to take some pics in the future aswell. Alot of shelve bending going on there though...is it safe? lol
They will survive goddamit!

Or, one day, I will stop spending so much on books and buy some actually decent shelves, one or the other. ^_^

ilmaestro said:
Oh my, I winced a little for you when I read that price. ^^; But if you are happy with it, that's all that matters!

And I thought you might be getting those figures, hehe. :)

haha ya i almost cried pressing that pay button so much money XD but has you say if im happy it fine and i was its a fantastic artbook =3

@Truered Nice nendo collection =3 ~runs off with Ayasaki Hayate nendo~ XD i still neeed to get him

Still no Lelouch or Miku yet =( but i did managed to get ahold of a figure ive wanted forever -acutally didn't think i would get him- and for a good price of £49 -hes worth more-

Ill post better pics when i get time to take pics of the acutally figure -pics come out crap in my room-

ilmaestro said:
Which Miku are you waiting on, Aya?

The figma Append version, i only really buy female figures in figma or nendo form and then thats not many XD thought im tempted by the Love is war version of her but its a Januray release and ive already got stuff in it XD. Tempted even more so by the 1/8 Miku Append figure but its released next month and that already full

mmm, I have the Append PVC on preorder iirc, cancelled the figma version once it popped up. Love is War version looks great, but I'm not so sure I'll be able to get the "big" version and if I get the "regular" version I'll constantly be thinking about the other one. :-/

True with the Love is war the Big version looks great, and is nicer than the regular version. I imagin the Big version is expesive as its an ecxlusive and the shipping along XD

on another note my Alter's ALTAiR Starry☆Sky - Kinose Azusa was shipped today i can't wait to get him, had him shipped EMS. Normaly i don't bother but i can't wait for SAL XD

Hah, I'm glad I'm not the only one crazy enough to have some things shipped via EMS, although I have moved primarily to SAL since I started using amiami.

Also received my Madoka Nendo today. ^_^

hehe ya i don't normal ship EMS only when i don't have a choice -ie the book ;-;- or in this case i don't want to wait XD

Thought i just got home and i found my Append figma Miku and MegaHouse GEM Lelouch waiting for me YAY, took a week longer than normal but there finaly here.

Lelouch's box is so big so glad that they re-released him finaly got him

Ill post some pics mid week as won't have time to take any till wednesday

Using SAL also means avoiding those stupid Parcel Force fees, so i only use EMS if there isnt a choice

Anyway, im sure this will be off interest

Im gonna assume that each character will come out a month apart...Mami next possibly?

Anyway, next year looks like a busy one for figures...especially in my case!

January i have the following pre-orders

February there is just this one and Homura, but that may change over the next few months

March and April look like this (bit more reasonable price wise!)

I knew you would order that Subaru figure, damn my rules. :lol:

I actually didn't think you would order a Sonico figure (I'm sure we'd discussed her before and you weren't a massive fan), but I love her too.

I have predered GSC's Homura and Kurisu, though.

Back