Favorite "Non Anime" cartoons

Ooooooh just remembered my favourite show, I haven't seen it for ages but it has got to be

THE WEEKENDERS

they done nothing all weekend except go to an amusement park or something and eat at the Pizza place that changed theme every episode and Chili fries (or something, cant remember)

Also one of the main characters Tino breaks the forth wall and talks directly to the audience.

anyone else remember.

Jayme said:
Ooooooh just remembered the my favourite show, I haven't seen it for ages but it has got to be

THE WEEKENDERS

they done nothing all weekend except go to an amusement park or something and eat at the Pizza place that changed theme every episode and Chili fries (or something, cant remember)

Also one of the main characters Tino breaks the forth wall and talks directly to the audience.

anyone else remember.

I think I remember...

Was this on The Disney Channel?

If not, I have no idea what I'm thinking of. :lol:

Hyaku said:
Jayme said:
Ooooooh just remembered the my favourite show, I haven't seen it for ages but it has got to be

THE WEEKENDERS

anyone else remember.

I think I remember...

Was this on The Disney Channel?

If not, I have no idea what I'm thinking of. :lol:

I loved this series, each 30 minute ep was split in have 15mins going to saturday and the other 15 mins going to sunday.

Its always where I picked up the annoying habbit of ending emails and saying goodbye to people with the phrase Later Days

Not many that I like, and the ones I do reasonably like are rather Anime inspired anyway, but: Teen Titans, Ben 10, He-Man & The Masters of the Universe(the latest one), Totally Spies, Kim Possible, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Spawn, A.T.O.M., W.I.T.C.H., Lady Death, X-Men: Evolution, Batman, The Batman(the new one), Dungeons & Dragons, Pole Position, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command and Justice League/Unlimited.

That's about it.

Z

Recess
Heres a Few Of My Favs

Weekenders
Jackie Chan Adventures
Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Adventures
Spider-man
X-men
Transformers
TMNT
TMHT
Batman [old]
Flintstones
Scooby Doo
God, Devil & Bob
Family Guy
Futurama
South Park
SPAWN

American Dad - currently on series 3 and loving it, especially the new eps revolving around Roger the Alien

Thankyou Kenedyman, I have been trying to the remember the name of the series "God, the Devil and Bob" it was such a great series I hope one day it comes out on dvd

Just ordered the complete series of Bob the Devil and God on dvd from amazon, bargain price of £7

The Secret Show!

And Pocoyo is muchy fun as well.
ichigo said:
One of my all time faves you all might be a bit young to remember was the Moomins :lol:
But The Moomins was anime. Well, the one that I saw was. There was a Polish stop-motion series about a decade before that, and an even older Japanese series in the 60s. Tove JANSSON is definitely one of my favourite creators, along with MIYAZAKI Hayao and Dr. Seuss etc.

McIcy said:
Not really sure if its non anime but the new Fantastic 4 series looks like its gonna be a great series from the ads

Noticed it on the SKY listings. I really need to check it out. The name is quite long if i remember right.

thekendyman said:
McIcy said:
Not really sure if its non anime but the new Fantastic 4 series looks like its gonna be a great series from the ads

Remember The old series, And the Old Iron Man Series and Hulk

Yeah the saturday morning Marvel Action Hour, great tv

my favourite non anime cartoons are : the simpsons,ben 10,totally spies,fantastic 4 (the new one),jackie chan adventures,w.i.tc.h,teen titans,justice league,american dragon.

My favorite non-anime animations are definately South Park and Family Guy, maybe American Dad! and Drawn Together too! South Park is just fantastic! ^_^

X-Men
Spider-Man (all the versions)
Fantastic Four
The Hulk
Iron Man
Batman of the Future
Justice League
Family Guy
The Simpsons
Looney Toons
Spongebob Squarepants (sometimes)

Family Guy! *_*

American Dad, South Park, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Teen Titans, The Simpsons, Spongebob Squarepants

Back