Favorite "Non Anime" cartoons

pomtry said:
McIcy said:
I never 'got' cow and chicken, I used to turn it over

I used to find cow and chicken disturbing How can a cow and a chicken be brother and sister and there parents be alive when there only legs :shock:

LMAO, my mum used to think that was kinda weird too :p

More disturbing though is the red guy who has a gigantic ass and seems to dislike pants :lol:

I'm not gonna be reading the 12 pages of this topic to see what's been mentioned, praised and/or criticised, and will instead just name my top five:

Hey Arnold!
Dexter's Lab (original stuff, not the new ones)
Lloyd in Space (yes I actually liked this)
Futurama
Samurai Jack

I would say Family Guy, American Dad and Futurama, but they're classed as sitcoms.

As a kid I always watched Thundercats, Transformers, Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles and any Disney film spinoff/T.V series.

Maxon said:
I would say Family Guy, American Dad and Futurama, but they're classed as sitcoms.

As a kid I always watched Thundercats, Transformers, Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles and any Disney film spinoff/T.V series.

As a kid.... Yes ... urm me too.... (shifty eyes).

Been watching the new series of:

Kim Possible - Ah her and Ron are now dating, its so sweet, and her car rocks, why can't I have brothers like Jim and Tim

Johnny Test - Something about this series speaks to me I love the sarcastic dog dukey he rules

I've been watching new Kim Possible also, Ron and Kim seem to be developing though time, but they don't seem to be aging.

I own the box set of Invader ZIM, cos im sad and im like a fairly big Jhonen Vasquez fan. Not a fan boy who begs for it to be resurrected and put on Cartoon Network though.

And i also own the Awfully edited Ren and Stimpy Season 1 & 2 UK DVD's. Still like to watch them two when im bored.

Well i do watch others, possibly the other most notable one is The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

Not for ages but yes Cow and Chicken "I AM WEASEL" (kinda) and Courage The Cowardly Dog.

Well i think i'll be ending this now.

jayme12345 said:
I own the box set of Invader ZIM, cos im sad and im like a fairly big Jhonen Vasquez fan. Not a fan boy who begs for it to be resurrected and put on Cartoon Network though.
Filler Bunny is hilarious.

McIcy said:
Been watching the new series of:

Kim Possible - Ah her and Ron are now dating, its so sweet, and her car rocks, why can't I have brothers like Jim and Tim

Johnny Test - Something about this series speaks to me I love the sarcastic dog dukey he rules

it seems to have gone alot more comical this time

i do enjoy the scences they have on the end credits

page out of emporers new school's book ^^

Back