Favorite "Non Anime" cartoons

oooooo... lets see now, God! there're so many.

Old uns...

Centurions ( Man and machine - Power X-TREME! )
Defenders of the Earth
Dungeons and Dragons ( Even if the buggers did cancel it before the second series, which would have had them getting home. :x )
Galaxy High
Gargoyles
Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors
Pole Position
Space Sentinels ( Nyur.. How many of you remember that one then. :p )

New uns...

Kim Possible
The Batman
Winx Club ( Before you start, I don't actually 'like' it, I only have it on because it's on before I go to work, and it's either this or f'in Pokemon, but as I watch it I thought I better include it. lol 8) )
W.I.T.C.H

Mysterious Cities of Gold (best theme tune of any cartoon ever, bar none), Dungeons & Dragons, Thundercats, Visionaries, Dogtanian, Dangermouse, Duckula, He-Man, She-Ra and Ulysses 31. Still watching all the stuff I used to enjoy back in the 80s (not alone, judging by previous post :wink: ) - hooray for box sets that mean we can wallow in nostalgia! :D

Went out at the weekend to the car boot and bought Visionairies, Zelda and The Gamesmater on video, watching them really brought a smile to my face, I just really wish I could find Pole Position as I'd love to see that again

By the way (presuming it hasn't been mentioned on this thread already), 80scartoons.co.uk is a good site for this kind of stuff - thats where I heard about the Thundercats box set finally getting a release on Region 2. :D

Has a section on Pole Position, so if that ever comes out on DVD here, most likely will be announced over on that site.

Back