Favorite "Non Anime" cartoons

Yeah too bad they removed Ren & Stimpy from Nickelodeon, because it was 'disturbing' in some ways unfit for the viewing of children :lol:

I watched Ren & Stimpy when I was a kid, and I turned out fine. :D :twisted:

Hyaku said:
Yeah too bad they removed Ren & Stimpy from Nickelodeon, because it was 'disturbing' in some ways unfit for the viewing of children :lol:

I watched Ren & Stimpy when I was a kid, and I turned out fine. :D :twisted:

Keep telling yourself that :lol:

Dexter's Laboratory (old ones), Powerpuff Girls (old ones), Tom and Jerry, The Simpsons (up to about Season 9/10), Futurama and a few old Cartoon Network shows that aren't shown anymore. How dare they.

Anyone remember the stunning series SWAT KATS

skwall2c.png

Alice said:
Dexter's Laboratory (old ones), Powerpuff Girls (old ones), Tom and Jerry, The Simpsons (up to about Season 9/10), Futurama and a few old Cartoon Network shows that aren't shown anymore. How dare they.

Just the old ones? I actually preferred the newer series of Dexter's Lab, because he incorporated the style he used in Samurai Jack, and I loved that style =0

Yar, and how dare they remove those CN relics :(

SWAT KATS OWNED. Guitar Solos as BGM = instant win, I actually watched some of it on Youtube a while ago, first few episodes. =X

Hyaku said:
Alice said:

Just the old ones? I actually preferred the newer series of Dexter's Lab, because he incorporated the style he used in Samurai Jack, and I loved that style =0

I wasn't too much of a fan of the newer ones, I just preferred the style of art of the older ones. Some of them were actually really funny, hah.

And yes, I really miss Two Stupid Dogs, Cow and Chicken, I am Weasel and the likes!

Alice said:
Hyaku said:
Alice said:

I wasn't too much of a fan of the newer ones, I just preferred the style of art of the older ones. Some of them were actually really funny, hah.

And yes, I really miss Two Stupid Dogs, Cow and Chicken, I am Weasel and the likes!

I was definitly a fan of Two stupid dogs and Cow and chicken, but I am weasel never really managed to get my attention :?

The Red Guy from Cow & Chicken was ******* funny :lol:

McIcy said:
I never 'got' cow and chicken, I used to turn it over

I used to find cow and chicken disturbing How can a cow and a chicken be brother and sister and there parents be alive when there only legs :shock:

Back