Fall 2010 season airing list

Professor Irony

CYBER FUNKER
Be aware: no dates yet

Fall_2010_Chart.jpg

I think this is still a pretty early version, but it looks like being a decent enough season.

Kuragahime sounds potentially lolworthy, and Brain's Base are a top studio.

So are Manglobe, but going by the description I'm not sure whether The World God Only Knows is going to make up for The Sacred Blacksmith and
return them to their former glory. Might have to tune in to find out.

More Arukawa Under the Bridge? I'd better get cracking with the first series.

Oh, and Yosuga no Sora is based on an erogame, its theme incest. Do not ask me how I know this.

So far Ironman and Bakuman have my interest. I love the Super Robot Wars description "It's a bunch of Giant Robots beating each other up", you can't get as simple as that.

**** YOU IRON MAN! You're not gonna be airing! Don't you lie to me again you ****. (and you don't even look all cool and 2D anymore)

Bakuman should be cool though. I like Ohba's character's and concepts but not a fan of his mangas cos it's so text heavy and I find it much duller than when it's animated.

Tantei Opera Milky Holmes is something of intrigue. One wonders about the size of the Japanese market for "Doyle fetishism", to coin a phrase.

I've been looking forward to The World God Only Knows for ages now. For some reason, no-one outside of the awful forums seems to care about it, but the manga's actually quite good. The description and screenshot are a bit uninspiring, but it's a reliably amusing pastiche of gal-games starring an uber-nerd version of Lelouche Lamperouge.

Or as I think someone once suggested, "it's like Pokemon with women"...

Only one series for me this autumn:

Psychic Detective Yakumo - Been waiting for that for a long time, should be interesting, if the manga is anything to go by...

Togainu no Chi, Kuragahime, Psychic Detective Yakumo, MLSCBTC and Yosuga no Sora are on my watch list, other than that, not much, just catch up on previous animes i haven't finished yet methinks :)

edit:

add Bakuman and The World God Only Knows to the list

Togainu no Chi and Ironman have my interest, and a maybe for Bakuman.
Wait a minute... Isnt the guy from Togainu no Chi, Squall (FF VIII)? XD

I still think... What the hell's going on with Sora no Otoshimono...? *Sticks to fingers in his mouth*

Chaz said:
Togainu no Chi and Ironman have my interest, and a maybe for Bakuman.
Wait a minute... Isnt the guy from Togainu no Chi, Squall (FF VIII)? XD

I still think... What the hell's going on with Sora no Otoshimono...? *Sticks to fingers in his mouth*

chaz that reads wrong on so many levels

Back