Fall 2010 season airing list

Looks like Dirty Pair filtered through Powerpuff Girls. Could be awesome if it's full of adult humour (and knowing Gainax, and watching [and hearing!] that trailer, it probably will be).

I think there's every chance it will be funny and overall high quality with the experience of the staff working on it (director + other dudes from Gurren Lagann, most obviously). Trailer looked suitably insane.

It's going to be great fun :)

The soundtrack's being done by the guy from m-flo, too, so it's really going to be the coolest thing come October. It's the one I'm now most anticipating!

HdE said:
You can never go wrong with more cowbell.
128981081917413837.jpg

The world only god knows I am looing forward to but at the same time not. I throughly enjoyed the manga and loved how it played on the hentai genre obsoluetly perfectly. What I worry about thouh if that they are going to boot the comedy and wit for cheapo fanservice =/

Only things I'm defiantly going to watch so far are Togainu no Chi, Sora and Bakuman

Oh nice, a new mecha show from Bones and it's Gurren Lagan level super robot nuttiness to boot. 8) If it's anywhere near as good as Eureka Seven or GL then I'll be happy.

SRW, the last anime was a little on the sucky side, which was a real shame as the games are so entertaining. Maybe this one will be better...

Iron Man, really hoping this will turn out good, not least because they want to do X-Men and Blade afterwards.

Looking at the list

Ironman: Saw the trailer for it months ago and yeah I wanna see this, Ironman taking on some kind of Nazi group HELL YEAH!

Bakuman: Made by the peeps that did Death Note I saw volume one of the manga at Bluewater, didn't pick it up but is defo on my expo list of things, so will check this out. Plus I loved Comic Party when that was out and this kinda has the same vibe

Back