Everybody Loves Jerome

Rui said:
thedoctor2016 said:
I do only read the simulpub next week though i admit i had to read 82 illegally as my friend was going to spoil it and said if you dont read it I will tell you i had no choice ( i re read it on CR yesterday though)

Your friend seems like a bit of a jerk!

R

Only when it comes to Aot... and im the one who made him read the manga and yes he doesnt buy anything legally

IncendiaryLemon said:
On what service? If you mean Crunchyroll, they only have the latest chapters, they don't have it from the start. I wish they did, I'd love to read it, especially when S2 of the show has been delayed.

I was referring to the rather nice people in my university anime club's Facebook group, who decided it would be fun to post hints about a huge spoiler about a just published chapter for Attack on Titan. (So they were clearly up to date.) Unfortunately, the hints were so clear about what happened that they ruined it for me. I now have a reasonably clear idea of a forthcoming character death. I'm not even that big a fan and I was still fuming :mad:

These being the pricks that actively turned down my offer to log in to my Crunchyroll subscription for them, in favour of illegal piracy, I'm going to assume they didn't read it legally. :(

Buzz201 said:
IncendiaryLemon said:
On what service? If you mean Crunchyroll, they only have the latest chapters, they don't have it from the start. I wish they did, I'd love to read it, especially when S2 of the show has been delayed.

I was referring to the rather nice people in my university anime club's Facebook group, who decided it would be fun to post hints about a huge spoiler about a just published chapter for Attack on Titan. (So they were clearly up to date.) Unfortunately, the hints were so clear about what happened that they ruined it for me. I now have a reasonably clear idea of a forthcoming character death.

I'm not even that big a fan and I was still fuming :(

Was it this chapters?
It was all over twitter too for me.

Just heard the AoT spoiler thedoctor2016 was threatened with. 1) Your friend is an ******** 2) Hajime Isayama is an ******** for doing it...

IncendiaryLemon said:
thedoctor2016 said:
I may buy pokemon but why would he annouce Digimon at MCM and not the more popular series if he had it.

Because he wanted to announce the better show first, or course.

come at me

It may be better ( i dunno im waiting for the BD subbed till iI find out) but pokemon is more popular so you would annouce the more popular show,

I assume next week's news is that he's picked something up which is showing at Annecy or something in his catalogue has won an award there.

R

thedoctor2016 said:
IncendiaryLemon said:
thedoctor2016 said:
I may buy pokemon but why would he annouce Digimon at MCM and not the more popular series if he had it.

Because he wanted to announce the better show first, or course.

come at me

It may be better ( i dunno im waiting for the BD subbed till iI find out) but pokemon is more popular so you would annouce the more popular show,

Firstly, all of Digimon Adventure 01 from the Japanese BD has been "fansubbed". Secondly, it's really really not worth watching, it's an early digital anime so the upscale isn't much, if any, of an improvement.

Rui said:
I assume next week's news is that he's picked something up which is showing at Annecy or something in his catalogue has won an award there.

R

Jerome has been dropping hints about In This Corner of the World for a while, and it's being screened in its non-final form at Annecy, so...

Hanners said:
Rui said:

R

Jerome has been dropping hints about In This Corner of the World for a while, and it's being screened in its non-final form at Annecy, so...

That film's not even out yet, could this be the producing original anime that he was talking about?

Back