Doctor Who Discussion

Just got to say after rewatching Ghost Light (extended workprint) I really love it. It’s weird camp nature kinda reminds me of Twin Peaks, shame it’s Marc platt’s only TV script but hey we still now have Spare Parts.

Yeah it’s a dense and layered story that benefits from a few watches. I was impressed with how well they integrated the deleted material.

I just wish they put the same effort into the new series blu rays. S11 being so crap BD wise still annoys me a year later.
(and I wish with S1 now 15 years old they give it to this team to create some new special features)

There is interest in doing The Collection sets for the new series, though I’d want them to get through the initial 26 season run first.

Season 14 has predictably been moved back two weeks. I imagine we’ll get a trailer for the next set at some point in mid April (my money is on 20 or 2/6).

Yeah I’m inclined to agree, though I do very much enjoy The Five Doctors-Terrance Dicks had a very difficult task with this one and managed to pull it off imo.

So apparently the Season 12 re-release is getting delayed due to recalling sets-a review copy had the Season 10 discs instead of 12 or something along those lines.

Back