Doctor Who Discussion

Yeah a few people have said that elsewhere and it does seem a bit odd. Season four is looking more complete now than ever.

It looks like there’ll be less of a wait between Seasons 10 and 23 than with previous sets. This was seen today by a Gallifrey Base user in HMV. I expect Season 26 will release late November or early December.

Last edited:
A little update from today’s BFI screening of Planet of the Daleks, the next Collection boxset will officially be revealed next Tuesday. If it isn’t 23 then I’ll be surprised.

I expect it’ll be labelled as Season 23 so it lines up with the rest of the collection. I’m also wondering what new special features they could add besides the now recurring BTS segments. A new Colin Baker interview with Matthew Sweet?

Would be interesting to see those “trial-less” edits of the first three segments of the story.

Hmm maybe save that for Season 24? At the very least I hope they have Bonnie Langford do the BTS segments as I can’t recall her having that much involvement with the DVD releases outside of commentaries.

She did a new commentary for State of Decay with Rachel Davies and I believe they’re filming new material with her for Season 17 before she immigrates iirc.

Calling it just part 4-8 for mindwarp without the extra subtitle is slightly annoying to me. But anyway I wonder if it will still be £40 as its half the length of the prior seasons.

The price will likely be similar because of the disc count but I’m waiting for the Zoom listing to go live. I like the cover art here more than the Season 10 release and the use of the Tardis being beamed into the space station is a good fit.

Its 80s that's all I can say about it. Its very 80s, Bakers 80s and off Mcoys OP but thank god Cartmel moved away from the 80s a big factor S25 and 26 are great.

Back