DOA:Dead Or Alive - The Movie

McIcy said:
Rukario said:
Possibly the worst game to movie, movie since like... Advent Children.

Super Mario Brothers

Well, yeah, they're both reasonably bad, not forgetting House of the Dead and Bloodrayne. >___>

Though Advent Children wins out of them all for having good music.

Hovis! said:
Sorry to be a shallow sod here, but I adore Holly Valance and I wanna watch this film just to see her "strut her stuff". ;-D

Shallow is a good thing dude, you'll definately like this movie, check out the trailer

No Jan Lee or Lei Fang!? not that it'd make the movie any better, but I always thought those 2 were major characters in the game so they should get good roles..........................this movie is gna be a DUD

man
looks like it will be another film me and my mates will go to watch, just to laugh at the poorley made film, acting and such
*cough* Snakes on a Plane *cough*

DOA is my fave beat-em-up game also, they should have just left it and not make a live action movie, an anime or something would have suited better....

Was talking to Hovis online tonight and we both agree, this movie may be cheesey but its made3 by the same guy who did Transporter so it will have some good action sceens plus there is some very nice eye candy so we'll both end up seeing it.

Rukario said:
Ninja Boy! said:

better....
Snakes on a Plane was made like that on purpose, for your viewing entertainment to laugh your ass off.

true, but still.
i mean i have talked to some peeps who think snakes on a plane was a serious film (made to be a proper movie, not a joke) i was like WTF were you watching then??? lol

Ninja Boy! said:
Rukario said:
Ninja Boy! said:

better....
Snakes on a Plane was made like that on purpose, for your viewing entertainment to laugh your ass off.

true, but still.
i mean i have talked to some peeps who think snakes on a plane was a serious film (made to be a proper movie, not a joke) i was like WTF were you watching then??? lol
Yeah, that's happened to me and they're like "It's a good movie!?" and I'm like "It's horrible and was made like that on purpose!?"

This film isn't going to be different to 'Snakes on a Plane' because like the aforementioned, it hasn't been made to be taken seriously. Its just a crap but good film. Even the director - Corey Yuen - has quoted its just a fun, brainless action film with beautiful (physically) women.

I'm not expecting an Old Boy here, just a film full of naff dialogue, comical "acting", fighting seqeunces and Holly Valance! :-D

Hovis! said:
This film isn't going to be different to 'Snakes on a Plane' because like the aforementioned, it hasn't been made to be taken seriously. Its just a crap but good film. Even the director - Corey Yuen - has quoted its just a fun, brainless action film with beautiful (physically) women.

I'm not expecting an Old Boy here, just a film full of naff dialogue, comical "acting", fighting seqeunces and Holly Valance! :-D

Well said that man!

Ninja Boy! said:
man
looks like it will be another film me and my mates will go to watch, just to laugh at the poorley made film, acting and such

DOA is my fave beat-em-up game also, they should have just left it and not make a live action movie, an anime or something would have suited better....

game to anime can be bad too
*cough*tekken*cough*

which is a real shame cause i LOVE tekken and dead or alive... i hope the people the tekken live action movie will start taken noted from this movie, how not to be done... though if they haven't figured it now from the numerous terrible game to movie adaptations i don't think they ever will.

although i love both resi evil movies. and the tomb raider movies had potential it's just the story line sucked donkey balls!

i still don't know y when making adaptations they can't stay true to the original story!? i mean i'm aware things have to be changed to fit into 1.5 hour space but is really need to change the story altogether!?

skikes said:
Ninja Boy! said:
man

game to anime can be bad too
*cough*tekken*cough*

And also Street Fighter Alpha and the first one was brilliant

OMG SHITIEST MOVIE EVER MADE! WAS THE WORST FILM I'DE EVER SEEN! COMPLETELY LAUGHABLE!

OMG I KNEW IT WAS GONNA BE BAD BUT THIS WAS JUST BEYOND ALL COMPREHENSION!

Back