UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

I'll be getting 86 - Eighty Six, Berserk: Memorial Edition, and Ancient Magus Bride S2 Part 1, although I'll be picking up the US releases - unless 86 turns out to be exclusive to the UK, then I'll get AL's release for that one.

Lucky you. The only titles I'd be interested in are the first 2 on the list and I've seen them both. A bare bones year for me regarding physical releases.

On another note, the prices are not very consistent.
A bare bones year for me too. I have ordered only ONE release this year. We are six months into this year and I have bought only one release and that was in January or February.

I've purchased just over 100 Blu-ray releases this year so far. I usually average a little over 200 in a year's time, so I guess I'm right on par with my normal annual anime expenditures. I really must cut back the second half of this year though, as my finances are getting very tight now. I just bought a slew of parts to assemble a new PC at home, and then right after I get it built and running, my 17 year old washing machine decided to die and I had to buy a new washer... ugh.

I've purchased just over 100 Blu-ray releases this year so far. I usually average a little over 200 in a year's time, so I guess I'm right on par with my normal annual anime expenditures. I really must cut back the second half of this year though, as my finances are getting very tight now. I just bought a slew of parts to assemble a new PC at home, and then right after I get it built and running, my 17 year old washing machine decided to die and I had to buy a new washer... ugh.

Had to get a new washing machine myself last month as well, such a pain when something like that happens, never at the right time either 😅

I should just stick to saying 'UK release' - I'm just a dumb-arsed yank from the US who can't keep straight who releases what over there in that distant foreign country of yours, probably because I'm retirement age and my mind is slowly slipping away, lol... 😅

Actually, I import AL Collector's Edition releases from the UK almost exclusively, with just a few from MVM - and almost never anything Crunchyroll UK because generally I can buy all those Blu-rays in my Region A over here - so I just have a mindless tendency of referring to all UK releases as Anime Limited releases. Oh well, shoot me now and put this old dog out of his misery then, haha... ;)

Last edited:
Okay so, I decided to use Stackry. When I copypaste the address etc. info Stackry gave me, CR keeps saying "Let's verify your address is correct" and suggests to change the address a bit (they suggest putting the Address Line 2 aka the unit number together with Address Line 1). Do I go with the address format Stackry gave me or change it to the CR's suggested form?

Also CR still gives me this notification when I try to order:
View attachment 34589
Does anyone have any idea why it keeps giving me that notification?
Update. I finally managed to order that stupid steelbook release of G-Witch! Now I only have to hope that everything goes smoothly with Stackry.

Back