Count to a Million

BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:

You freakin' idiot dont get a mac!!

8350 Maybe he needs the mac for something work related? :p though if he's getting one with the intent to play games on it then he's going to need a stiff talking to

Im a firm beliver in "People who own macs have more money than sense". Ptph. Work related. Windows probably have an equivelant or better.

8352 Not entirely true there is many macs at my old university for desk top publishing and other things like that, probably not their only use for that's all that i know without actually reasearching into it more :p besides didn't you see those PC vs Mac adverts :lol:

Spyro201 said:
...Im a firm beliver in "People who own macs have more money than sense". Ptph. Work related. Windows probably have an equivelant or better.
The only time I've had any problem with my mac was when I've slept with it on my lap and let if fall on the floor once I awake...
Also, not having to worry about viruses as much as with a PC is a major plus.

For you Spyro, it would be a piece of ****, as it's not really a gaming machine, for me though, it's worth every penny I've spent on it.

chaos said:
Spyro201 said:
...Im a firm beliver in "People who own macs have more money than sense". Ptph. Work related. Windows probably have an equivelant or better.
The only time I've had any problem with my mac was when I've slept with it on my lap and let if fall on the floor once I awake...
Also, not having to worry about viruses as much as with a PC is a major plus.

For you Spyro, it would be a piece of ****, as it's not really a gaming machine, for me though, it's worth every penny I've spent on it.

I like my stuff to be compatible with software. As I said; most the time there IS a windows equivilant. Also the virus thing? Never really had a problem. Had some spyware at one point, but that got decimated after a couple of hours (Scans).

Good morning people.

Good weekends all round?

Im not going to be on quarter as much as usual today. have things to do.

would like to point out that three days grace IS a brilliant band and i will be listenin to them all day everyday for a long time lol

anywho, been reading the whole laptop thing....Macs can be configured to have a dual boot system and support both Mac OS and Windows OS, whereas a windows system cant run both OS. Therefore you could say that the MAC is the best of both worlds and the superior to both individual systems when combined :)

Haha, yeah going to bed at 2.15 (roughly) and waking up at 11 must be a killer ;)

still listening to these excellent song. just so easy to listen to whilst summing up how i feel. its helped me crack on and blast through half the workload for the upcoming week. still i have things to see to for the future so it looks like todays a "i'll be on when i get a min" :/

What you upto today?

Back