Count to a Million

See ya later Mono. I too will dissapear for a little while. Time for some lunch and perhaps a trip to Woolworths to see if there are any bargains in their closing down sale. ;)

14647 that's the same with me :p it was on when i was a child but it couldn't of been that good to me otherwise i may of had fonder memories of it :p Now a lot of the stuff that was on the other channels (like the Back to the Future cartoon with the live action Doc bits)

I decided not to bother with Woolworths. Turns out the big discounts are on the crappiest stuff, the price of CD's & DVD's has barely changed.

I liked the Moomins anime (technically it was, being made in Japan) but I have much fonder memories of the books. If you haven't read them you should, go get them out of the library. :p They're still as wonderful to me now as they were when I was little, there's nothing quite like the Moomins.

Well it's obvious you don't want to discuss Moomins. Your loss. ¬_¬

Who's seen Nadesico? I just got the Perfect Collection in the post today.

Never mind Ayase lol.

Never watched Martian Successor. I've had mixed responses about it so it's never been at the top of my list of things to watch. I guess you enjoyed it then mate?
Oh, and cheers for that Link the other day. It was spot on. :thumb:

14654 hard to discuss something i've not seen :p ...this must be how other people feel when we go on a gundam tangent...

As for Nadesico i've only seen parts and pieces of an ep back when Sci-Fi was airing the anime, its one i've been looking at (but paying £50 for the set was a strecth for me) i've also heard that the movie that concludes it is a waste of time :p

Glad the link worked ok Voddas. I've not seen Nadesico yet, It would have had to arrive at 2am today for me to have watched it already. :lol:

@Black - I only payed £19 for the Perfect Collection from a UK based Amazon seller. I've also heard the movie is crap so I'll likely not bother with it.

the mooman has appeared

have hiccups....from eating noodles too quick...and its really violent too. it hurts my stomache now.....and even the coughs are stopped midflow by this cursed state.

usually deep breaths work....but this method isn't touching it at all.

*cries* i was only half way through the noodles

Tachi's famous quote comes into play*

Persistance is the key to achievement!!!

*carries on eating...but slowly*

*5 minutes pass*

done...and the cursed hiccups are no more!! :D

Yeah, that was pritty rapido mate. I've seen like 170 series and movies and I still have no idea who half the characters aere that come up. :?

There's just so much anime to watch! :eek:

Back