Count to a Million

Nice Fox. No english Dub? Where'd you buy it from?

@Black Hmm, bad endings don't go dow too well with me. Will still watch it like, I just won't be in a rush to. Still loads of others to get threw ;P

@Tachi I don't want to hear of your job perk ::swings head to face other way::

;)

I got it from HMV, I have looked on the back and just says Language Japanese, subtitles English.

Ah well, i'll be watching it on my lonesome as my girlfriend does'nt like subtitled anime

@Black Wel if you put it that way :p I love a good complicated ending.

@Tachi I don't know what your talking about.

::puts hands/tenticles in pockets::

7794 @Tachi :lol: I've got that album with that song on (also has the cover of Metalica's One as well)

@Voddas, hey why does one of your tentacles has a bracelet on it saying "I <3 Overfiend" :p

I was bought Korns Greatest collection vol 1 for xmas last year from a secret santa at work :S

This year im posting pictures of a aston martin db9 2 weeks prior to xmas :p

Your mistaken Black :oops: It says Cloverfield... yeah... yeah that's right... Cloverfield. That movie about that monster in New York. Man I love that movie.

::sweat::

@Tach You should of found out who this "santa" was and thrown the cd back in his face and stamp on it.......and tehn stamp on the CD aswell ;)

@Voddas Yeah Cloverfield is one of my favourite movies of all time, I loved it. Not read the graphic novels though :(

Don't envy you Tachi. Have fun :p ::waves::

Black.... are you accusing me of something here? Me and Fox are talking about Cloverfield boyo.

Be carefull!! You mite make me angry!!!

Haha thats actually a really cool picture! One of the better shots!

For heavens sake dont make Voddas the Overfiend angry, you know what happens, even if we are guys haha

Wonder if Tachi is gonna have titanium teeth implanted!

7803 He'll probably go in for the teeth and then come out with wolverine claws :p (a nice wtf? moment that would be)

@Voddas+Foxstripe Hey i'm not judging you after all there's more merchadise where that's from

*voice like a used car dealer* "Merchandising, merchandisnig where the real money from the movie/ series is made" "Overfind the keychain, overfiend the bedsheets, overfiend the breakfast ceral, overfiend the colouring book"

a cookie to whoever gets what film that's taken from and what film overfiend is subsitued for :wink:

Back