Count to a Million

I dunno Black but Overfirnd Cerial sounds suspiciouse... I had an Overfiend Colouring book too. I had to keep going to the shop coz I kept running out of red :p

Titanium teeth ay? This forum will end up being full of potetial super villains :twisted:

7807 The movie in question was spaceballs, and the movie in place of Overfiend...was also Spaceballs :p the best spoof of Star Wars ever made...aside from the Robot Chicken shorts and mabye the Family Guy Blue Harvest ep

Im still in need to see the Blue Harvest, I dont wanna pay £12.99 for 45minutes lol

We should all go out and buy Urotsukidoji: Legend of the Overfiend (Spelling). Just to refresh our memories. ha

I know I used to have it on VHS years and years and years ago. Not on DVD though. just looked on Play and Uk Anime and I can only see Urotsukidoji 3+4 for sale :(

7811 Try searching for Manga Esstentials 2 I got mine in a boxset with Perfect Blue and Blood the last Vampire all for £10 I thought of it like this I'm buying Perfect Blue for £10 and getting two free DVDs :p

Lol ok i'll look under that. Although I really liked Blood. I thought it was actually quite a good short movie.

Never seen Perfect Blue, anygood?

I also have Overfiend 1 & 2 on DVD. Had to be done with it being my bible... I mean, first watched anime :p

Blood was awesome but indeed short. I enjoyed the series tho. 51 EPISODES. It did drag at one point (around the 40ep mile stone). Sttill think it was a good series like. I was glad it ended but wanted more at the same time.

Perfect Blue is also a good movie :twisted:

7815 Perfect Blue and Overfiend yeah, not sure on Blood i haven't watched it yet :p I got it to see if it was as bad as i thought it was when i was 8 but watching it again i found it laughable :p the manga dub doesn't do it any favours :lol:

Yeah im pretty sure my VHS had Manga dubbing, It just makes it haha.

I really recomend you watch Blood. Its only 45minutes of your time and it is enjoyable. Watch it tonight and tell me what you think, im watching Vol.2 of Tsukihime tonight :) (if its arrived)

@Voddas, there was a Blood series?????? :eek:

@Fox cool hope you like second volume, i may watch it tonight, i've still got Karas to watch as well, yeah the series was called Blood+ i don't think there's been mention of a region 2 releass so you would have to import it

Just see your very first introduction post Blackwolf. Your anime collection was tiny compared to now :p

Oh and we share the same name ;)

Maybe i'll see if I can Import it then

7819 :lol: Aye it is a good name :p although all the way through primary school and secondary school i thought i was the only one with that name then i found about three different people within my group of firends which shared that name :p actually another member joined with the same name as us as well

Were the best!!! lol

So how have you manged to grow your anime collection to what it is now. i thought I had done well over 7-8months lol.

You won the lotto haha

Yeah Blood+, I'd actually forgotten what it was called untill I read that. Been a while since I've seen it like. It's cool coz it has her back ground story and all that in it. Like I said earlier, it does drag in the middle a lil like. Probably because I watched it all in one go. heh.

I gotta know what your joint name is now????? Tell the overfiend!

Haha 51 episodes is alot of background lol. I did wonder how they never actually told you anything about her or anything in the film, not even why a vampire was working for the government in the first place lol

Did you get in on Region 1 DVD?

Back