Count to a Million

::peeps::

I didn't say it was a bad film (GofF). The tissues were for your tears coz it's soo sad TT_TT. Really good film like, just not easy going like the rest of the Ghibli movies.

::ducks again::

::jumps out!::

Right, I'm off to lunch, be back in a bit boys :p

::stroles out of the room::

one word will sum that up....ouch!

had one following me on saturday while waiting for a bus. had to walk down the road to a bin (which i hoped it would find more interesting, which luckily it did) and walked back.

Don't like them at all :(

c'ya in 30 Voddas :thumb:

7581 *shoots Voddas with a poisoned dart* you better be back if you want that anitdote :p

It was a little scary at the time, i'm sure if the kid who kicked the ball in the first place went out the wasps would of had him

whoops sorry Voddas, my message came across as though I thought you were saying the film was bad. maybe I should of deleted the word "actually" made it seem like I was disagreeing lol.

Tach, hows the Tatt design coming along, are you adding the dragon etc?

@fox yeah i sorta missed out this weekend. like i said, was abit hectic :p

will probs finish it off tonight mate :)

Played the Siren demo on ps3 lastnight. sat in my bedroom with the lights off playing a horror game...maybe not the smartest idea when my little sister jumped through the door shouting "ahhh", that sort of thing leaves a brick in your boxers!
lol but seriously, thats one weird game, i don't like the fact the only light you have is from a flashlight....

Think i'll stick to dark sector where the horror is as immense but you have abit better lighting.

Siren? Is that the one wehre you can look through the eyes of the ghosts?

I used to play in the dark like taht when playing Silent Hill and yes, severe case of boxer bricks. :p

Yeah your right fox :thumb:

ask black, i got really frustrated by dark sector lastnight lol
love that game though.

recently i've been playing more horror games (not sure why but just am) i remember playing resident evil 1 when i was 10. scared the life out of me lol

7586 lol

I remember playing the first Silent Hill i was playing with my friends and they made me believe that i got myself killed by those little monsters (skinless babies in the amercian version, teddy bear things in the pal version) "Oh you shouldn't have gone down there" :roll:

Yeah Siren is that one Fox

Its a very good song. Dya like it Tach?

Hi Eva, Hi Black, just got back from Lunch. Whats everyone up to?

Who knows where I can get Vol.3+4 if Ikki Tousen for dirt cheap?

Back