Count to a Million

WHHYYYY DID'NT YOU TALK TO HER AT THE SHOW!! lol. When you were watching your local bands show, that was the PERFECT time to explain everything, in the end she would of found it actually quite funny (depends on how you tell the story). duuuude a wasted opportunity :(

As for your mum, GOD I would be so mad, so so very mad lol

Hey Voddas. No I cant tell your excited, give us some more signals :p

edit, just realised that sounded quite rude. REALLY not intended lol

haha, yeah well despite 3 things falling through i actually liked the weekend, its not as bad as it sounded.

You must be really excited :p
hope you enjoy it :thumb: any major plans or just going to relax and maybe sight see?

Edit after reading fox' post.....yeah i guess your right :( *face palm*

Lol, neevrmind, im sure you will get the chance again. *face palms also*

Well, I also managed to watch Spirited Away over the weekend.....

The animation is really good and detailed as I expected from a Ghibli production. BUT, nothing really happens in it!! Its not a bad fantasy film but I just wanted soemthing a little morethan watching wierd things having a bath.

Did any of you guys like it? I#d give it a 6/10 purely for the animation. Unless im missing something vital here

Fraid i've never seen it :( always wanted to watch it....and howles moving castle but alas i've never really managed to watch it.
whenever its been on tv i've missed it :(

Sorry for lack of posts. Gonna be busy all week me thinks running upto the holiday.

Ahem, I really enjoyed Spirited Away, I'd give it a good 8/10. Just for the nice easy watch factor. If you haven't seen many Ghibli's then I strongly suggest you watch Princess Mononoke! Definately the best one they've done ^_^

Morning Black :p

I have only seen Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke of the Ghibli productions and I agree, Princess Mononoke was actually quite good. Ive also noted on my TV that Nausicaa (spelling) is on Film4 on Tuesday. May have to watch that, see what thats like, I just doubt im ever gonna get into Ghibli

@Black, yup I loved Vol.1 Looking forward to Vol.2, I assume she has come to his school to get him to hunt other true ancestors with her?

Last edited by a moderator:

::pops up from a hole::

Well, I really enjoyed Nausicaa also (manga was better however). I've seen that film more times than any other film I've ever owned. It's my bed time film :p

There's very little background music so the film is dead mellow. I think it's great.

::pops dow hole again::

THERE'S A WASP IN THE OFFICE :eek:

so thats it the whole office is down pens and backing towards the exit.
we've sprayed it with pledge....so atleast its a clean wasp

::pops up again::

I'm working Black! TT_TT

Anyway, Fox, Ghibli movies are all quite light hearted and easy going. So they're all much the same (baring Grave of Fireflies). I rank them quite high in the easy watching department. GofF on the other hand is an extremely different type of movie. You should take a look. (mental note: keep tissues handy).

::pops down again::

::sigh::

Back