Count to a Million

*Yaaaaaawn* morning, hardly slept...body clock is totally shot to pieces still, parents anniversary thing i organised went really well so thats one thing i guess, the girl pic for you fox has clothes now and looks good, will take pics and upload within the hour.

ah nice, glad it went well. Did you manange to talk to the msn girl and organise a cinema time?

Ah sweet! Nice one Tach. Is she looking good? I took a couple of pictures of my zombie kid tattoo's, also of my crazed undead hospital patient, who is inspired by a character from Fullmetal Alchemist ;) Wanna see?

You slept like a baby eh? so you were waking up every 2 or so hours in the middle of the night wailing and crying for attention? :D

Im good, went home, watched Ninja Scroll Vol.2, then played on my xbox for a little while in between watching Big Brother and then played some more xbox.

I was gonna start Tsukihime but the postman could'nt squeeze the boxset through the letter box so I have to pick it up from the posty tonight grr!!

I slept more like a log then. :lol:

I hate it when it doesn't get delivered. Especially if you find the note when it's too late to get it there and then. Hah.

How are you finding ninja scroll (TV) then? Igot uptodate with shippuuden last nite and watched the first two episodes of "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni". Undecided on how I feel yet. Seems ok, just need to watch more to be sure.

Thats some title Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. Whats it about etc?

Ninja Scroll the series started off well, Vol.1 was actually quite good, and Vol.2 seemed to suddenly get lazy, the animation and the voice acting all seemed to drop bar or two especially episode 7 "Blossom" I think its called.

Hopefully Vol.3 goes back to how it started. Other tahn that yeah its not bad, worth £15? Yeah probably!

Sadly, no liscence for the west mate (probably never will either). If there's no liscence I don't have a problem getting it subbed instead. Bigger anime's I have on R1 DVD like.

**Be rite back gotta go to a quick meeting (10 mins) **

Hmmm thats a shame, it looked pretty good. I dont think the 360 can play Region 1 discs. Im not a huge subtitles fan either. If the dubbing is good I watch that everytime, its very rare I watch a film subbed. I know it probably go against everything anime, but its just the way I roll haha

Back