Count to a Million

Not so bad. I'm still at my dad's, long and boring story. To cut it short, looking to change my direction in life a bit...

Don't worry, Anime will still factor in to it. :wink:

Less problems than indecision, I think. I'm just really uninterested in the whole world of work at the moment, and am looking to do something entirely different. Perhaps even go abroad on some volunteer work or start my own business.

7409 (lots of duplicates, some mine)

Cheers Fox. I'm in quite a good position at the moment really, it's just knowing what I can make a go of and what would be too much.

I'm thinking perhaps taking a little while out through a working holiday might be the best move at the moment. I can often think a lot more clearly when I'm somewhat removed from the situation.

Tachi- said:

@fox, yes its been uploaded in your thread.

:black, cheers mate :thumb:

The shadow work is awesome Tachi, F*cking great work :) heehee

Well when you start hiring keep my name in mind haha. We can talk about it at the Expo in October :wink:

@fox: Haha, well i used to be for hire during my high school days, me and 5 friends ran a "designing company" i was in charge of drawing and designing things from band cards to t-shirts to posters, the others had their own sections and production (cd cases and making stuff like sweatbands with personalised logo's ect ect and one guy dealt with the money side),

Whens the expo? which weekend??

Sounds well good!! I got asked to tour with band and sell tshirts at their shows. I could'nt go as of work...again!!

The expo is on the 25th October i think. You all better be there, it will be my first convention so you gotta show me the ropes

Well, nice to chat to you guys for a little while. I'll probably be back later tonight. Give my regards to Voddas, we seem to keep missing each other recently!

ayase said:

Well, nice to chat to you guys for a little while. I'll probably be back later tonight. Give my regards to Voddas, we seem to keep missing each other recently!

Edit: just noticed you replied to my first post, Voddas! I've got too much on my mind at the moment... :lol:

Back