Count to a Million

Well last night I finished Death Note Vol.2 so now I'll be watching Divergence Eve, Tsukihime and Ninja Scroll series ( I picked up the box set for £14.99 woo )

How about you?

Sounds good Fox ^_^

I've not long completed Darker than Black and Ergo Proxy. Last night I got myself uptodate with Bleach and tonight I'll probably do the same with Code Geass and Naruto Shippuuden.

Then I have Shakugan no Shana II and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni to dig into 8)

Whats the difference between Naruto Unleashed and Shipuudden? It it released in the uk as a DVD? or am I being thick lol

Ohhh I really start Ergo Proxy, I think I would really like it. Whats Code Gaess like? :?

Naruto Shippuuden hasn't been dubbed yet. It's the 2nd series based 3 years after Naruto Unleashed. All the characters are like 17 and 18 in that series. It's cool watching characters grow up =P

Ergo Proxy was cool if not a lil too random at times. Def, worth the watch tho for story and art. Tis nice.

Code Geass is a great watch. I'm on series 2 now and loving every episode. The storyline is great and the characters are well made. If you don't mind a bit of Gundam action then it's def, worth the watch.

::eyes up Tachi's cookies:: SB

wow Shipuuden sounds much better. How many series in Unleashed? I understrand so far there on series 4 in the UK? Im still waiting for the series 3 boxset.

I'll but Ergo Proxy Vol.1, its in HMV for £10 so may aswell give it a go :)

Well Naruto has 220 episodes all together (minus Shippuuden like). Season 4 is out on the 25th of this month and that should be episodes 40 to 52. Still away to go like.

7285 haha

I really should be working, im so busy today and well behind now lol. I should never of discovered this forum. Still, a long way to go yet until im established here lol

7286 well you're doing a good job of making this place your home :) I should be doing some work now but the models my friend sent over of the main character don't actually work

I'm still working, just popping on the forum in small stints and between calls. Just got quite busy but then just died again? Random day.

haven't signed out yet this morn lol
have plenty of time to stay online.
work is pretty much quiet right now so i've been writing a essay in another thread (the lego bible thread) i was kinda amazed at it all.

whats wrong with the models black?

open it up in paint and save it as a bitmap and maybe make it abit smaller and it should be fine. i had to do that for my pics :/ they were 3mb each, had to bring them down to 225 because the forum couldn't upload that much :/

Back