Count to a Million

So....you dont like her? :lol:

Man Im bored, even Duffy would entertain me right now.

Let me see, im going to tell you what anime im going to buy within the next 2 weeks. This will keep the count to 1,000,000 going.

Within the next 2 weeks im going to purchase:

Heat Guy J boxset
Gunslinger Girl boxset
Burst Angel Vol.1
Tenjho Tenge Boxset

Hopefully....NEXT!! :lol:

7095 man i wish i had the money to buy anime but when the money comes i know where my money is going :p the Buso Renkin DVD set, the last Guyver Vols before they disappear. That Tenjho Tenge DVD set, the new Witchblade DVDs and that should be it until something new comes (or i break and order the Fate/ Stay Night Region 1 DVDs)

about the Duffy thing Spryo started a thread about his hatred of her in the general chit chat section :p

BlackWolf said:
7095 man i wish i had the money to buy anime but when the money comes i know where my money is going :p the Buso Renkin DVD set, the last Guyver Vols before they disappear. That Tenjho Tenge DVD set, the new Witchblade DVDs and that should be it until something new comes (or i break and order the Fate/ Stay Night Region 1 DVDs)

about the Duffy thing Spryo started a thread about his hatred of her in the general chit chat section :p

I was going to buy witchblade dvd 1 and dvd 2 yesterday....but i was with laura and she slapped my arm when i picked them up to have a look, *sigh*

adding spyro into things im going to say....Dir En Grey aren't that bad,

BlackWolf said:

I must of missed that thread lol

Buso Renkin....? Ive heard a little bit about this, is it out in the UK yet? How many Vol.'s?

7098 Dir En Grey..that name sounds famillar but i can't place them

The first DVD set was out today containing the first half of the series, i'm gettnig it because i througly enjoyed the manga, plus i keep playing the opening on youtube :p

Shame you couldn't pick the Witchblade anime Tach, its quite good once you get past the obvious fanservice :lol:

EDIT: i am talking about Buso Renkin lol

There's the manga out and like 1 or 2 dvds of it as far as im aware, keep meaning to check it out...but its the money thing getting in the way :/

I see, I dont have an opinion on her really, not my cup of tea when it comes to music.

Well as you well know im yet to even read a manga which is funny as im been into anime for about 10years

Want to hear something funny?
in a club i went to on holiday, they played numb/encore and 99 problems/points of authority.....from linkin park / jay-z collision course album lmao i was up shouting and raving to them both :D
not exactly rave music but you can still dance like its a rave :p the friends i made were like "how do you know all the lyrics??"
"easy, im a massive fan of LP and listen to rock/rap like a twisted religion"

Back