Count to a Million

ayase said:

I just read the cast list. It also includes John Cleese. Don't get me wrong, I love Monty Phython, but The Day The Earth Stood Still starring Keanu Reeves and John Cleese. You have to laugh or else you cry.

:lol:
Something just doesn't seem right does it :p

Yeah, although i've just found out that Billy Connolly is in the new X Files film so i guess John Cleese in the new day the earth stood still film isn't that strange

OOOoo... I'm gonna go see the X-Files on monday << xfilesfreak!

Connelly is fine in movies as long as he's kept under raps. Not exactly his most humorouse role =P

Nah, will take a hella lot more than bleeding eyeballs to freakVoddas out hahahaa... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!! Oh... wait.... sorry my tie was rubbing my leg.
:p

Yeah, I tried once coz we have an axe wielder in our neighbourhood. But that only awards a 10% discount. It's not fair really...

::mumbles:: Damn hook neighbourhoods #¬_¬

5990 Its far worse for Hockey Mask wearing, knife weilders. Apparently their union just fell apart and now they can't even get jobs in asda, their leader says he hopes the remake of his famous film will help them but he's not optimistic...Ah the misfotunes of down on their luck serial killers

5991-People always pay too much attention to the hook handed killers and not the minority groups like,coat hanger hands or tin opener hands.Don't forget that people with spoons for hands need love too!

5998 - =) yeah, double post :p - I wonder why one would have a spork as a hand. I was wondering what happen when they go to the loo... well, better not.

Back