Count to a Million

But technically it jumped about 100 at one point the other month lol

And is there a predictive text on this or am i just hoping there is to hide the fact my spelling has been terrible recently? :p

Morning mate,

Just had one of the staff try talk over me and wouldn't listen to "can you put your timesheets in the tray and sign the book to say you've submitted your timesheets please" she kept saying "well i turned up to this shift and they turned me away saying i wasn't booked in." so i said "thats shirleys department and she's on the fone at the moment, so whilst she's busy can you fill out the book?"

"but i want to talk to shiley"
"she's on the fone"
*shirley gets up from her desk and walks over to the filing cabinets*
"Shirle...."
"she's on the fone"
"but she's just walked..."
" yes she's gone to get some documents but she's on the fone still"
"shirle..."
"Listen just fill out the book, submit your timesheets like everyone else and wait"
"are you using attitude at me?"
"no im just tired of telling she's on the fone, and that your talking over me and not submitting your timesheets"
"okay, i'm going to wait then"
"thank you"

prat :evil:

Sounds like you've had an eventfull morning :S

Nothing to report at my end like. Busy as sin again today. Really cannot be arsed but at least the time seems to pass quicker when your pulling your short hairs out. Looking forward to linch at 12.30. I needs a break.
::panting::

5550 Morning??MORNING?? what do you mean morning? you join us at 12.01 mister! thats afternoon, you missed the morning, the slaves to society were up to see the morning lmao only joking mate,

Yeah i've had abit of random annoyance this morning, but all good now ^_^

Have to wait for lunch.....2.30 *pictures a chibi me standing in head sobbing* well, i guess i only have 2 and a half more days of this till i can escape....found out my flight is at 7am on friday *once again sobs* its like my mornings going south coast ....but worse 0_0 :(
means i've gotta get up at 3am, and be in gatwick at 4am....stupid familyalways being 3 hours early :(

5551 Don't worry i've been up for ages now, just finally made my way to the forums :p

I thought it was standard airport procedure to get there 3 hours early :? Could be worse though the airport could be an hours drive away meaning you would have to get up even earlier like i had to that time i went away

5553 Morni.... er afternoon Black. I'm 2 hrs away from closest airport so I have to get up and be leaving 5 hrs prior to flight.

Yay, nearlly lunch.

Sorry Tachi, ;)

Tis alright, one of my old work colleagues from the I.T dept is in the office laughing and telling me " Call the helpdesk and say to alpesh 'your daughter kicked my dog' im coming to kick you' in a heavy asian accent" lmao nobody likes alpesh :p

Hahaha Chris is a funny guy, he's talkin to my mum saying "i think you should let him throw a party" im almost crying over what he's saying, he's a funny guy.

Back