Code Geass- Lelouch of the Rebellion

It's 25 episode and the last 2 eps will air on summer. The reasons are mentioned above... Definitely there will be season 2 that will air in autumn I think.......

Just watched 24-25 and lots to say buts since it's almost all spoiler into the grey i go.
Was doing the happy dance as soon as i got it, sat down during my lunch break and watched. :eek: was pretty much my expression through out, but at the end
excel_pedro.jpg
. Why? well if you think about it not much happend, only about three new things that wheren't covered in episode 23.
1- Nunnally got 'captured' by VV.
2- Karen and Corenilla now knows who Zero is.
3- Some tertiary characters die.
There were no real explanations, or exposition. The fights were cool, the set pieces we mindblowing, but I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. Especially with the stand off, gunshot, then Nunnally falling.
Don't even know how long i have to wait. Gah... Can't take it.
Guess i'll have to satisfy myself with the American License in the mean time. Hope a UK publisher picks it up.

have to say, Sunrise sure know how to leave u wanting more

Has to be the best cliffhanger i've seen for a long time Just when you think Japan is free, It all goes to pot

Still only a couple of months till season 2, unfortunatly i'll be dieing in anticipation for it

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just the best... my heart is racing throughout watching this...

The battle is really cool, non-stop. I just can't wait for season 2. On the last scene, does Suzaku thinks he is fit to exist in this world and he's not an error? Really don't quite like that guy. he say's "Nunally is my ----" WHAT? I'm really dying to know what will happen. Will Nunally get her Geass and if ever she did, will she be at Suzaku or Lulu's side? Will the guys from the battle lose and will hate Zero? What will Kallen do? Who will get Lulu's heart? CC, Kallen or Shirley ^_<? Waaaaaaaa I'm getting nuts. Like everyone who loves the show, the anticipation really gets me and it's almost pitiful.

The wait for the last two episodes where well worth it, without a doubt, i was loving the last two episodes all the way through. Now i have to wait till Autumn to see what happens, basically like they did for these two episodes, they make you wait and finally you see what happens in the last two of this season, only to make you wait even longer to find out what happens after this cliffhanger. I want to know who shot who, and will Kallen still trust Lulu now she knows the truth? :?

Argh, hell of a cliffhanger.
So yeah, I'm guessing Lelouch is screwed - his army is about to lose, C.C. is out of action, Nunally has been kidnapped, Karen seems to have lost faith in him, and then there's the shootout at the end. Even if he can overcome most of those, I can't see his army following him again after he left them like that. Darn.

now i think about it did lulu ever use geass on kallen? maybe he did and she fired the shot :/

Ryo Chan said:
now i think about it did lulu ever use geass on kallen? maybe he did and she fired the shot :/

Suzaku knows about the geass so i think he would have shot him before he got the chance to use it on her.

iamkira said:
Ryo Chan said:

Suzaku knows about the geass so i think he would have shot him before he got the chance to use it on her.
He already used it on her - when they first met at school, so he could question her. This was also when he discovered he could only use it once.

Personally, I suspect Nunally stopped either of them from getting killed. But we'll see.

That be correct Ramadahl. I just finished watching it last week. I can't believe they'd leave such a cliffhanger. Actual... I'm not that surprised after the twists and turns the series has given us. I'll be waiting with baited breath for the next installment :twisted:

cchead01a-1.gif

Code Geass was brought to you by Pizza Hut and Terrorist Extra Value Meal :D

CitizenGeek said:
Code Geass in on the cover of this month's Newtype USA, so I'm guessing a western release isn't too far off! ^_^

i would think its a couple of months away at least, though at least its licensed in the US.

Arbalest said:
CitizenGeek said:
Code Geass in on the cover of this month's Newtype USA, so I'm guessing a western release isn't too far off! ^_^

i would think its a couple of months away at least, though at least its licensed in the US.

Good, I'm really looking forward to it - mecha and cool looking characters ftw!

Arbalest said:
CitizenGeek said:

It won't be released until 2008 according to Bandai.

Ramadahl said:
iamkira said:
Ryo Chan said:

He already used it on her - when they first met at school, so he could question her. This was also when he discovered he could only use it once.

Personally, I suspect Nunally stopped either of them from getting killed. But we'll see.

I agree! Nunally for sure stop them and I read somewhere that Nunally's power is to predict the future don't know if that's true tho.

Also, I suspect that lulu's father has also a geass. Maybe that's what CC is trying to say when she said something like I will tell you in time.

naya_lulu said:
Ramadahl said:
iamkira said:
Ryo Chan said:

I agree! Nunally for sure stop them and I read somewhere that Nunally's power is to predict the future don't know if that's true tho.

that's only in the alternate universe manga

Ryo Chan said:
naya_lulu said:
Ramadahl said:
iamkira said:
Ryo Chan said:

that's only in the alternate universe manga
Maybe V.V. may give Nunally a geass power for some reason.

Saw up to episode 25.
Used to like it at first, but it seems to have gotten out of hand to me...I became more and more depressed as the story proceeded. I'm going to watch it till the end, anyways.

Watched the first episode a while ago. Thought it was promising, but a lot of the characters seemed clichéd and cookie cutter (aside from the design). Pacing seemed a little off too. However, I look forward to the DVD releases!

Back