Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion at the BBFC

It means some company (most likely Beez, who will release it in silly limited edition sets with awful extras and charge three times the regular anime price) are going to release Code Geass over here soon :]

"This work was submitted to the BBFC by Beez Entertainment "

^ I'd say that's a fair assumption, other than the words "silly" and "awful".

CitizenGeek said:
It means some company (most likely Beez, who will release it in silly limited edition sets with awful extras and charge three times the regular anime price) are going to release Code Geass over here soon :]

I'm a bit confused too - we've already announced we have the license - unless this is confirmation it's coming soon :).

It's actually a part of our October line-up and I'll be posting more details of what else is in our October lineup shortly for everyone so watch this space! Sufficed to say it's going to be a bumper packed month!

- Andrew,
Beez Entertainment

beez_andrew said:
CitizenGeek said:

I'm a bit confused too - we've already announced we have the license - unless this is confirmation it's coming soon :).

It's actually a part of our October line-up and I'll be posting more details of what else is in our October lineup shortly for everyone so watch this space! Sufficed to say it's going to be a bumper packed month!

- Andrew,
Beez Entertainment

WHOPEE!!!

LUCKY STAR!!!! 8D

and more gurren I hope
and now that its in america eureka 7 movie yay

The manga is different than the anime. For one, it has no mecha action. I'd describe it as CG Lite.

I wouldn't want to pay more than about £20 for a half series boxset. The rrp should be around £30-£35 really especially if it is a normal version.

Erm, best be careful of that link, Aion... We would like Code Geass, not Code Gears... XD
(Although the description seems legit anyways...)

I can live with that price for a relatively new release. Seeing some box shots and hype will help encourage me to preorder though :)

And unlike the R1 release of Geass there's a chance the discs might actually work!

R

Zeouterlimits said:
Oh silly Play.com.
Although some odd Code Geass/Gears of War cross fiction... hmm
Marcus & Lelouch battling the Britannian Locust Horde!

:lol:

That made me laugh.

OT: If I can get a job, i'm so buying this. I loved Code Geass.

When I read this thread and heard "3 Disc Half Season set" I thought "I may buy that and chance it as its well regarded", but then I heard the price.

No thank you, i'll keep giving it a miss :)

That price is really just absurd, especially the way the anime market is right now. I loved Code Geass, but at that price (considering I can get the entire series of Claymore or Ouran Host Club for much less than that RRP) I'll give it a miss!

At last! I've been waiting for this for ag- Oh look the price is retarded.

Gundam 00 is £35 (beez as well), £25 off amazon which isn't bad but i would probably wait for another drop. However £45? Are you guys sure this isn't a typo?
Also i feel sorry for the beez representative looking through these comments, i'm one of the biggest code geass fans and i still ain't buying it for that much.

It's not a bad price considering Beez's RRP for singles was £20 until recently, and these releases include art boxes. They don't have enough cash cows in their back catalogue to match Manga's prices. £10 per disc is reasonable so if an online retailer can discount the sets to £30, I'll be happy to spend the cash.

Back