Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion at the BBFC

The HMV website did load very slowly until a few months ago when they re-did it. I've certainly never had any speed problems with it since then. While not cheapest overall, HMV often are the cheapest for pre-ordering.

unellmay said:
I can never go on hmv as the have such a awful site where it literally took me hours to get cristmas presents last year

:lol:

My problem with HMV is the time it takes to actually deliver the goods. It'd be faster for me to have them sent to a store that's an hour drive away cause, they just hate sending me stuff.

I ordered 2 singles once and it took about 2 friggin' months to turn up.

I've yet to shop with HMV online. I did manage to find the second volume of Dominion Tank Police in one of their larger branches at a discounted price, but thus far I've lacked any such incentive to buy from their website.

Spyro201 said:
unellmay said:
I can never go on hmv as the have such a awful site where it literally took me hours to get cristmas presents last year

My problem with HMV is the time it takes to actually deliver the goods. It'd be faster for me to have them sent to a store that's an hour drive away cause, they just hate sending me stuff.

Same sept it was 4 months to be fair it did say currently out of stock though

Aion said:
Also, could you tell the Royal Mail NOT to damage Beez sets in the post? I've received 9-10 Beez sets over the last week or so and a number have arrived damaged. The only good is that A) I got 6 for £3 each and B) the others were lower in price than other Beez stuff.

(not serious, FYI)

I'd REALLY hate to pay normal Beez prices and have the Royal Mail ruin the party. I think I'm only ever going to order art boxes from HMV in future...

Heh, while I know you're not serious - it bugs me when they're not packaged properly and the Royal Mail decides to attach wheels to said packages to make rollerskates to do their deliveries before dropping the package off to you* >_>!

* Said activity is an assumption based on the condition some packages come to me in when sent by Royal Mail - nobody knows what they do to cause that but the above is a good guess I figure...

unellmay said:
Spyro201 said:
unellmay said:

Same sept it was 4 months to be fair it did say currently out of stock though

Nope. Mine was in stock. I've never ordered off of them since.

lol.

beez_andrew said:
Heh, while I know you're not serious - it bugs me when they're not packaged properly and the Royal Mail decides to attach wheels to said packages to make rollerskates to do their deliveries before dropping the package off to you* >_>!

* Said activity is an assumption based on the condition some packages come to me in when sent by Royal Mail - nobody knows what they do to cause that but the above is a good guess I figure...
Given that the RM is a goverment based anything it works as well as any other Goverment based anything.

Which is to say it doesn't.

You remember that whole thing on youtube about the dood who's guitar got the Pete Townshend treatment? Bascily, the royal mail do that to every package that gets sent their way, the class is what tells them how long they can do that for.

And yes, I am wearing my Tinfoil hat today.

^ Wouldn't be any better if it was in private hands though. They'd just quadruple the charges and hire cheaper, non-unionised migrant workers to mishandle your packages instead. And they'd get away with it because they would have the monopoly... Just like BT.

Back